What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

San Miguel Time Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

San Miguel

Best Damn Brebrage Out There
Well after almost two years being part of this community, I've come to a point where I don't have a lot of time or the patience to play anymore. I have had a great run, with some minor bumpy patches, but I have stuck to this community like glue!​

I have met some good people here, who I dare call friends now! And hope that I carry on talking to these people for a long time.​

I have been all over here really, but most people may either Know me mainly from being the corrupt cop I was, or the psychotic Marmite Miner.​

I am going to leave my position as Marmite leader to @WhoisDan. I am sure he will know what to do with it, and will guide the nutters in the right path.​

but as for me, I feel I have nowhere else to go here. I am constantly busy with work, college or my partner to ever get the opportunity to log on now.​

​

I will still be about the team speak and will check in on the cheeky forum goss goss from time to time, I don't think I could get out of my routine of opening my browser and not instinctively click onto the forums.​

​

As I said I have had a great time the majority of it being here! And I do feel it is a shame to have to do this. But if I don't start putting my career first, I am going to end up being 30, unemployed with nothing to do but play video games. (that's with no disrespect to any unemployed 30 year olds reading this <3)​

​

This isn't me saying I am never going to return. 

​

I was going to leave a big photo collage here, but then I realised how many photos I have so thought 'fuck that'

So I thought I would settle with just a few videos I have uploaded.

​

This was @puppy1004trying to fly my mohawk back in the day at the old VIP store.. If any of you remember that

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All old but gold

So I guess all I have to say now is thank you to everyone I have had the pleasure to play with and meet here! I would tag, but there would be far too many people! ​

​

Miguel out 

tumblr_o6haoaayIN1s9dnijo1_500.gif

Take it easy sanny. You have not only the best laugh on the server but some the best rp to. 

Btw. Its impossible to stop the fourm goss hunt. ITS JUST SO JUICY........

I don't know what to say, so err let's just put the first thing we said to each other..

"what are thoseeeee"

enjoy your time away, we will have a hobo zone meet up one day.. promise! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back