What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sassy Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

I guess everyone all knew this was coming I have literally been bullied from this community by police command because of there bull shit decisions. They have literally bullied from my role the week before I got demoted they sat and public humiliated me at board meeting then they removed me from my rank a week latter for breaking no police rules but because I had a heated conversation with someone. 

Special Thanks to everyone who I have played with for the year and a half of my time here. 

Good luck everyone I will miss you all. 

See you later Sassy... going to miss you mate.. All your work is appreciated by some people.. Much love null

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you leave, thanks for all you have done for NPAS and best of luck in the furture!

I guess everyone all knew this was coming I have literally been bullied from this community by police command because of there bull shit decisions. They have literally bullied from my role the week before I got demoted they sat and public humiliated me at board meeting then they removed me from my rank a week latter for breaking no police rules but because I had a heated conversation with someone. 

Special Thanks to everyone who I have played with for the year and a half of my time here. 

Good luck everyone I will miss you all. 
Become a rebel and torture every cop who ever did you wrong? Dont need to go to the extremeties of leaving though?

Instead of bye I will simply say I'm sorry this happened to you. See you around.

If you feel like you have been treated unfairly why don't you speak to staff / management and try to get it sorted instead of throwing all your hard work down the drain and leaving cuz you feel bullied 

Thanks for all your work, Sassy. That ranges from me and you command in Kavala to you with your ICT whizz knowledge in Academy and NPASing. Also thanks for being relaxed and not taking everything with pure seriousness (well, before now :p).
Take care in the future!

@Sassy I'd really recommend u to listen to what @Robbie said. You've been in the cops ages, worked your way up through the ranks and put a lot of hard work into it. Don't make the same mistake I made, was demoted from SI to CI and then I left. I didn't realise that you can still work your way back to that rank. But if you are definitely leaving, it's sad to see you go and hope to keep in touch. And stop telling people to hunt for haggis's in the hills ffs xD

This really is awful to see because I know damn well how hard Sassy worked to get to the positions he got up to.. I wanted him as the next Police Academy SI and I thought he would of done really well. I really don't understand why this had to happen to him because lets be honest right now... From all of the work that he has done to get to where he was in the police has now just felt like a big waste of time to him and I think ANYBODY would feel that way for putting a lot of time into a game. I didn't even think his punishment would of been that bad but unfortunately it was.

Sassy, you have been around for a very long time and you were a brilliant roleplaying officer and a credit to the Police Academy. I 100% agree with what Robbie has said though.. The Staff/Leads/Management will not tolerate any bullying of the sort as you know and if you have any proof of this, it will be within your best interest to pass it onto them.

Finally I would like to wish you farewell.. Take care and stay safe my friend.

Although this touches on the subject and accusations of bullying, can we please make sure to not delve in to any name calling, calling particular people out and other such things.

As stated above by other people; take any evidence of bullying to staff/community manager/liaison and it will be dealt with accordingly. It’s not something we take lightly, nor is it something we intend on ‘witch hunting’ so to speak.

On a more positive note; from when I was in the cops Sassy you were a golden lad. If you’re anything like you were back then, it’s a real asset that they’ve lost. I’d think twice if you still can, before handing back that MK20 and police SUV to the gatehouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back