What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Saul Goodman for Mayor

tumblr_ln1c4qaM2h1qcrtjl.png

After some confirmation and speaking to some Government officials I can know lay my Mayor Manifesto Claims to bed. @TinyBigJacko

Go Karts are they returning? YES When are they returning? In the next update.

Reducing the cost of zip-ties - I've done an interim deal with the zip tie suppliers, and they have sourced a new Chinese firm that uses a workforce that is prepared to work for a mere bowl of rice a day, and which employs children under five to test them for toxicity. As a result, they are now £15k to purchase (was £20k), and because of the new aluminium-based banding in their construction, there is now a market in recycling them. They are now worth £1,000 upon resale, instead of the former £2. ​

fNLqCdk.png

Bring Back Kavala Nightlife - This one is still under review. The Residents' Committee, and the Environmental Heath Department are still in deep consultation at the time of writing, and they are at loggerheads with the Council's Leisure and Entertainments Committee. I hope to bring events to you soon on sign some special artists on to Goodman Records and get some live performances within the Winchester and Kavala Nightclub.​

Reduced fines for Class C Drugs - This one is a work in progress and I will try to contact Police in getting this possibly seen to.​

​

zzonnxG.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah! Thats so cool I really look forward to all this. 

BTW you are probaly one of the better mayors because you really give effort and time to your stuff 

+1 +1 xD

You support the liberation of Go Karts?

I'm vouching for this one 🗣️

Psst... Everyone who votes just wants to sell Meth...

Saul Give me some money, and i will let 200 people vote for you 
you know m8

#KENNYHACKS

Back