What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Saving Private Alex

Alex Ferrari

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Tonight there was a hour rescue mission on Alex on the edge of chilliad... Alex got into a little tumble and got stuck in an unreachable section of chiliad. The main person i want to reccomend here is @Jamie Loveridge for his commitment to the rescue, alongside @Edwago - R Henderson&  @adam_lid after many failed attempts on trying to reach Alex, Jamie finally made it onto the cliffside and managed to grab Alex and bring him to hospital for surgery. Ive known jamie for nearly my entire time here and i can always say he puts 110% into his efforts on NHS no matter the feat and today really proved it. I cant stress this enough, the entire time i had accepted i was unreachable but these 3 people here never gave up and were commited to the cause and as the title says it really felt like a movie lablled​

"Saving Private Alex"!!
Honerable mentions to @Lunarfor morale support for getting me into that pickle trying to save him from the same issue xD​

SavingPrivateAlex.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Was all good fun mate hahha, wasn't ever gonna leave you on that cliff
Think it'll be the last Chilliad trip for a while though...

it was so worth the rescue and the rp from all trying to save your life dude and really enjoyed it,  and i thank you for the recommendation on here my dude its a pleasure to help those in need on the server.... No more playing on mountains it never goes well XD 

Back