What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Scammer Check

Official response from Bikini Bottom Enterprise

Hello sir, it is very unfortunate that you did not enjoy your experience with us over at Bikini Bottom Enterprise. But this does not mean you can drag our name in the dirt and accuse of something that we have not done. Both me and Kenny are known and trusted business men and we have not scammed anyone. Due to the nature of these allegations we will be forced to pursue legal action unless you take down this post right now!

Also I do not appreciate you harassing our loyal customers like @Maxim. For everyone else reading this do not trust this man! I am known trusted good clean real estate agent, I have many good loyal customers above as you can see defending me and my company.

Use code: Pleb for a 5% off at your next purchase.

@DavidGamingYour first mistake was thinking for a millisecond this bunch of inbred knuckle dragging fuckwits could be trusted.

@Ji the Pillagerfake pleb 

@Jayray Holder other fake pleb.

@Maximfakest pleb.

These barn scams are well known and often documented in future use a trusted third party I recommend @CC Gordon 

Seems a fool and his money are easily parted.

@DavidGamingYour first mistake was thinking for a millisecond this bunch of inbred knuckle dragging fuckwits could be trusted.

@Ji the Pillagerfake pleb 

@Jayray Holder other fake pleb.

@Maximfakest pleb.

These barn scams are well known and often documented in future use a trusted third party I recommend @CC Gordon 

Seems a fool and his money are easily parted.
Still salty about me pillaging your house mate? EZ Money Mayte

ezberet.png

68478076.jpg
 @Ji the Pillager I told you before i only do Mexicans not plebs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back