What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[SCO] Bradley - (Rejected, Member has left the community)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg guys , what is this all about ? Is playing altis life these days all about getting people banned? Damn man get over it and play the game!!!

Dont be kids whining over bans here and accept when you lost your life or gear , next time its the other way around!!

Omg guys , what is this all about ? Is playing altis life these days all about getting people banned? Damn man get over it and play the game!!!Dont be kids whining over bans here and accept when you lost your life or gear , next time its the other way around!!
RDM is a big thing in altis life. If he RDMed then... byebye!

Once again I'll have to leave this here :

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

this last clip from ricky, il explain it a bit.

this was moments after he killed us all in the chopper, yeezy somehow managed too survive and saw a random guy taking money from the ground, and yeezy was asking him to put it back. untill bradley went out the ifrit and sprayed him down with out any reason, Pure rdm.

You guys were chasing me for some time in ifrits and seemed to be with the guys i killed seeking revenge!!

Does it look like we were with them? 
I killed numerous clan members, not even minutes later I'm being followed by two Ifrits and a sports hatch... a helli also joins in chasing me around for 5 minutes, funny enough this to me seems as though you're looking to get revenge for what had happened.

---- Requesting Post locking -----

All evidence has been provided....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back