What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SCO Eddylane (Rejected - Warning given)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): SCO Eddylane

Time & Date this happened: ‎4. ‎oktober ‎2014, ‏‎16:33:10 danish time

Description of what happened: Wearing a pressvest while trying to kill me. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Did not write to Eddyland. I wrote to Bradley. He didn't seem to care at all. So a maybe D:. Depends it it counts

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNY-TC-7OL0&feature=youtu.be

Y6nS9bk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
uhm 1 i didn't knew it Dok said it to me i looked at the rules and i saw it so u want to report me for this then i will report you for metagaming and  attempted RDM.

and if you just could talk against me like LOA Dok did .

uhm 1 i didn't knew it Dok said it to me i looked at the rules and i saw it so u want to report me for this then i will report you for metagaming and  attempted RDM.

and if you just could talk against me like LOA Dok did .
So... The solution to a report is now to issue a report against someone else...

This is fucking stupid...

This situation needs to stop NOW. Between LOA and SCO you are like a bunch of bickering girls. LOA you have been attacking SCO's base constantly in hopes they do something wrong and now you post this, absolutely ridiculous. 

<16:56:05> "[DCC] Los Glitter #FuckMichink": 13C) Press vests are for people roleplaying as press only, if anyone is seen in combat wearing a press vest a ban will be issued

I believe this was before you left DCC.

So... The solution to a report is now to issue a report against someone else...

This is fucking stupid...
well its not stupid lets say i didn't knew about this rule yet i heard Loa Dok saying it to me so i looked it up and i saw it and i said sorry didn't knew about it but that he's stupid enough that he didn't talked to me isn't my fault? am i Bradley no i am eddylane.

Eddy you knew this rule as soon as it came out ! We discussed it in group !

Eddy you knew this rule as soon as it came out ! We discussed it in group !
No we didn't because 1 of you guys moved me away i wasn't there with the rethinking.

only on the last moment with the name change. that was all.

No we didn't because 1 of you guys moved me away i wasn't there with the rethinking.
It was not during the rethinking ! SitckZ or Nononsense were reading the rules as soon as they came out and we were all in the same channel !

It was not during the rethinking ! SitckZ or Nononsense were reading the rules as soon as they came out and we were all in the same channel !
well thats weird because i wasn't there.

well its not stupid lets say i didn't knew about this rule yet i heard Loa Dok saying it to me so i looked it up and i saw it and i said sorry didn't knew about it but that he's stupid enough that he didn't talked to me isn't my fault? am i Bradley no i am eddylane.
No... i am on about you reporting Cool just because he reported you...

If you cant use them in combat, then i.want more vests.at VIP :) This is the reason some people still use them, so change it and its all done :)

This situation needs to stop NOW. Between LOA and SCO you are like a bunch of bickering girls. LOA you have been attacking SCO's base constantly in hopes they do something wrong and now you post this, absolutely ridiculous. 
Tell me about it!!! Im close to just saying fuck it and leaving server atm

If you cant use them in combat, then i.want more vests.at VIP :) This is the reason some people still use them, so change it and its all done :)
yeah you're right if you guys want press vest for RP only then make it non VIP vest because then everybody thats not VIP can use it,

Apparently your member Eddylane has declared a report war on us -_-

2d89dc024abd31c492d3ff02d32ba607.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back