What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(Scorp) - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 26/06/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpex

Hello there, this is my unban appeal:

Your In-game name: Scorp

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198035621519

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198035621519

Date & Time you was banned: 24.06.2015 (Exact time I have no idea sorry)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]6D) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Honestly, because I misread the rules. What I read was: Green zones are in main cities (usually popular and busy) which are a friendly and safe area for people to roleplay in without the usual hassle of being robbed/killed. So by the term ''usual'' i assumed that it was stil possible, however I just scrolled down a bit further and I saw the line above. Also this happened on my second day on the server quite a few days ago and I was not aware that I was in a greenzone as I didn't know all the safe spots exactly on the server map. Also the player never tried to speak with me as he says in his appeal, I was not aware that I broke a rule and if I was then it would surely have been resolved. The reason you should give me a final chance is because I do understand now and I know it was my fault by not seeing the rule above (not sure how as I've read them multiple times) This is my first week on this server after a year not playing Altis Life because my old server shut down and I couldn't find a proper server that I would stick to (untill now) I am pretty sure that if this does not work out it would be the end of Arma III for me. I am a person who always try's to follow the rules as I was a Sergeant Police Officer on my former server that I played on for 8 months and I have never broken any rules before. My apologies for not seeing line 6D. I have followed all other rules and never broke any of them. Also the person who reported me referred to me as ATM camper when that was not the case at all,I had just bought some stuff at the market and I went to the hospital to seek medical attention, when I came back to the main road with the ATM I saw that guy standing there with a massive gun on his backpack and my friend said: ''We should rob him, but I don't have a gun anymore so you should just go for it as he might have alot of money.'' so I just followed him and went for it, (unaware I was in a green zone at the time) now I've seen the video I can see I was in a greenzone when I didn't notice it which I take complete responsibility for and I know I made a huge mistake. So once again my apologies to the admins and everyone playing on the server for breaking a rule and also my apologies to Mr.Raywin for the incident. I've read all the rules again for like the 30th time now and I am aware of all the consequences of breaking any other rule. I ask you to forgive me and give me a final chance and if you will I will take the opportunity with both hands to make up for my mistake.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/29373-robbed-in-kavala-greenzone-by-a-atm-camper-for-550k/

I hope you have a nice day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back