What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Scott Aspin (Action: Ban Issued 29/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Scott Aspin

Time & Date this happened:  21/11/14 at 00:55ish.

Description of what happened: We were watching a vehicle as we thought we saw armed men in the back of it, the guy got out, didn't say a word and sprayed me and a civ down.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Haven't seen him on TS/ingame.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

For me, this is not RDM.

If you were about to taze him, rubber bullet him or send him to jail, as you often do after some talking, the guy defended himself.

You had guns pointed out, he hide behind his vehicle, shots got out.

Police not always win.

In my book and server rules that this is RDM. He was not warning the officers whats so evry. He just opent fire and kilt them. And yes whe are the cops and i train my officers if there is a guy with a gun get in cover then. So the officers whare traint well. 

Greets Mike

but what do you expect from him? to shout that he is going to shoot?

- "I'm going to shoot if you don't go away"

- "Please put the gun down, lets have a talk" (with the intent to taze and restrain him to send to jail

- No, I'm going to shoot.

Done, not RDM anymore.

Seriously, how do you deal with these situations if you were on the other side? Just turn yourself in every time the police asks you to?

but what do you expect from him? to shout that he is going to shoot?

- "I'm going to shoot if you don't go away"

- "Please put the gun down, lets have a talk" (with the intent to taze and restrain him to send to jail

- No, I'm going to shoot.

Done, not RDM anymore.

Seriously, how do you deal with these situations if you were on the other side? Just turn yourself in every time the police asks you to?
Actually, yes. This is a serious roleplay server and players are expected to role play. There is no notification that he's going to shoot, no warning, no suggestion - that is RDM. 

Sorry but u are cops i am a rebel with a 1 000000 bounty i had been screwed by that very guy shout to you, i was backed into a corner and had to do it. 

Note i am Scott Aspin

I was the driver of the pickup in the video. 

I told the cops to drop their weapons but yeah.. Direct chat in vehicles is fucked up :(

However - what would you do? Wait until the cops would have surrounded you? With a 1million bounty on your head you wouldnt wait for it to happen.. 

Approved - Awaiting Action - 24/11/14

A quick advice: Roleplay ALL THE THINGS.

You are always on the safe side when you roleplay & shouting "Hands up or die" or something like this doesn't take too much time & you would be on the safe side now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back