What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Scrap / Steal (Rules)

Snowball

Hey.

I was wondering about the Scrapyard system. 
-Is there any vehicle / Air-vehicle that's not scrabable? (Huron, Mohawk etc..) 

As far as i know all land vehicles can be scraped . And the only helis that can't be scraped are the hellcat,huron and blackfish. And for planes not a clue you don't see them out of a green zone or landed often and so stealing one is almost impossible. 

As far as i know all land vehicles can be scraped . And the only helis that can't be scraped are the hellcat,huron and blackfish. And for planes not a clue you don't see them out of a green zone or landed often and so stealing one is almost impossible. 
I was thinking about doing some legal-runs in my Huron. But, i find it way too risky if it's scrabable tho' 🤣

I was thinking about doing some legal-runs in my Huron. But, i find it way too risky if it's scrabable tho' 🤣
Still risky as police can scrap everything as they are not held back by the scrapyard settings for vehicle 

Police can scrap everything they deem "illegally parked" "breaking aviation laws" basically for any reason they feel like. No restrictions other than rank in the police.. believe a SGT plus has to authorise a scrap. I have found, if your doing something legal and not being a nuisance then your usually alright. If your a ass and have illegal guns and are wanted i would expect it to be scrapped. If it ever gets stolen then text cops saying it has been stolen and they "shouldnt" scrap it. 

Rebels can scrap/steal all land and the only air vehicles that cannot be scrapped by rebels/poseidon are:

• Hellcat
  • Blackfish
  • Huron
  • Jets
  • Taru
All other helis i believe can be, even the Mohawk. 

I think thats right.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if i text the police that my Huron has been stolen? And they shouldn't scrap it? 

-It's basicly safe to play legal runs in it? Even tho' it gets stolen by rebels? 🙂

Not always, if a rebel steals it and fills it up with weed, as long as the rebel can roleplay being you well enough, it may get scrapped.

Back