What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Scrap vehicle

Odd Future

Unlinked
Can a cop scrap a vehicle if he didn't see me drive it and didn't see me next to it?
Was selling weed and the cop didn't see us and we didn't see the cop.

Friend of me told me that cops can't scrap vehicles if they didn't saw someone next to it or drive it.
It was in the police handbook he said.

Police officers of the rank of SGT and above (SPC's with authorization from a SGT+ also) are able to scrap a vehicle if they find any illegal contraband in it such as weed, which is probably the reason your car got scrapped! They searched the contents of the car probably because of the fact it was placed near the Drug Dealer, which authorizes them to do so  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Police officers of the rank of SGT and above (SPC's with authorization from a SGT+ also) are able to scrap a vehicle if they find any illegal contraband in it such as weed, which is probably the reason your car got scrapped! They searched the contents of the car probably because of the fact it was placed near the Drug Dealer, which authorizes them to do so  :D
Thanks for the reply ;)

Back