What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Scrap yard

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
I have seen many comment about people wanting to get rid of there old cars and scrap them in for some cash even if its only a little to clear space in the garage.

My idea would be to move the trucking shop and in its place put a goverment run scrap yard so that people can scrap there old cars for some cash and get them out of there garage.

Only problem i can see with this would be people scrapping the wrong car but you could have a warning message come up that they had to read and accept before its done.

Pros - People get cash for there old cars and they get more garage space, Also means if there is a limit on cars and it is scrapped that car can be imported in again.

Cons - As always dev work and as stated scrapping the wrong car.

+1

In my opinion, this would be a great feature. For me personally, I own a vehicle which I first purchased when coming into the city and cannot get rid of it, and I'm sure many people are in a similar situation. Although it isn't a huge hassle, it'd be nice to scrap them and remove them from the garage. 

What's also stopping people from getting rid of their cheaper cars is that crazy 20k slapped on transfer fee. In some cars the fee is higher than what the car is actually worth. Maybe if we went back to free transfers via dealerships people would be more keen to sell them?

@Stve yes that would be a nice way of doing it, can always do both so can sell it for no fee or scrap it then if you can’t get rid of it you can scrap it 

Back