What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Scrapped Huron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reeves

So, Nowadays police officers really wanna make the island civilians their lifes even harder by scrapping a Huron with like only 1/7 of a trunk of drugs. Great job. 
Are they even allowed to do that for that reason wich sush wmall ammount? I cooperated and everything... could've just exploded my huron... but nah I take the RP for them instead of crashing  it "accidentally" and they scrap it... Great job. 

As of saying this, I'm done with the server if they can take away 1-2 weeks of grinding, in just a matter of 1 minute. I even cooperated did everything they asked... 

So, Nowadays police officers really wanna make the island civilians their lifes even harder by scrapping a Huron with like only 1/7 of a trunk of drugs. Great job. 
Are they even allowed to do that for that reason wich sush wmall ammount? I cooperated and everything... could've just exploded my huron... but nah I take the RP for them instead of crashing  it "accidentally" and they scrap it... Great job. 

As of saying this, I'm done with the server if they can take away 1-2 weeks of grinding, in just a matter of 1 minute. I even cooperated did everything they asked... 
Well I would only comply to that extent if I was landed and couldn’t get away else you should just fly that thing into the ground 

Like, they should give something positive for the people going for the roleplay no matter what. 
What do they do? they punish me to the fullest by scrapping my entire Huron. Dick move. Seriously.
Im mad, angry, tilted and like so done for quite some time if not for good on the server. 

Should've crashed it then. with no RP at all even i its a RP server. I deside to RP and they scrap like what the actual.... 
I don't think i should be writing anymore because it's only gonna get worse. 

Greetings
Tomachu

Can't do the time, don't do the crime. 

Also, "accidentally" crashing your Huron into the ground and killing yourself in the process is Fail RP as you wouldn't actually do that and you're only doing that to save the Heli. 

@CI Benjamin No Benjamin I could accidentally crash while landing wouldn't be under the rule "Fail RP" since it really happened to me before just being myself without risking anything. I think that was very poor desision making on the Police department. Really bad expercience and not thinking about comming back any time soon if I don't get any kind of compensation for this. this is just beyond poor dessision making. Its punishing the people that really do wanna RP. Just ruins the entire exp. in my opinion. 

@CI Benjamin No Benjamin I could accidentally crash while landing wouldn't be under the rule "Fail RP" since it really happened to me before just being myself without risking anything. I think that was very poor desision making on the Police department. Really bad expercience and not thinking about comming back any time soon if I don't get any kind of compensation for this. this is just beyond poor dessision making. Its punishing the people that really do wanna RP. Just ruins the entire exp. in my opinion. 
Lol so you're basically saying "Comp my Huron or I'm leaving"

Not to sound blunt but if that's your approach then leave, you're basically attempting to blackmail Police. 

No Police Rules were broken by any officers. Just because you give some RP doesn't mean you automatically don't lose your illegal items. Yes, if it's a fun RP experience for everyone involved then some officers do let people off but that's at their discretion and it's not "fail rp" if we take your Huron filled with Heroin. 

It only ruins your experience because it goes against your agenda. If you hadn't lost the Huron but the cops still didn't "RP very well" or "make poor decisions" I guarantee you wouldn't be as "tilted". 

uXODkma.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, if you are doing "Drugs" & you land your huron and then cops show up and that then tbh, its your own fault for getting it scrapped you can complain about cops all you want at the end of the day you are the one who chose to do drugs, in my opinion seems like a salty post, things happen things happen, if your not happy about it then put a comp request in and then get your huron back its as simple as that, let the admins decide, Not a salt post on the Questions & Answers.

Regards

Stephen Allen

I'd like to take the post down since its errelevant. police find they did the right thing, so I accept it. 
Nothing alese about that anymore. Its done and it happened. 

Just find it kinda sad it vould be that bad of a "punishment"

Have a great day all as this topic is closed

Just to offer an official perspective on this...

As far as the server rules are concerned, nothing bad happened here.

As far as the police rules are concerned, officers are at liberty to arrange any and all vehicles directly involved in drug activity to be crushed at the first opportunity.

However, there is ample opportunity for officers to apply discretion, if they think the circumstances dictate. Much will depend on the in-character attitude and behaviour of the accused, at the time they encounter them. Some attitudes are likely to bring about an immediate destruction, some might get you a bit of a 'blind eye'. Perhaps there might even be an opportunity for a bribe (though of course, this is a risky thing to attempt to try, because it's against police rules, and officers accepting bribes would be in serious trouble with their Command teams, if discovered - however, it's worth stating that there is nothing in the Server rules against this. The server itself loves bent cops, played well!)

Unfortunately, in this instance, it really does boil down to player tactics, the officer, the perp and the encounter on the day, and sheer luck, sometimes. As someone's already said, "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime". Next time, maybe take fewer drugs in one hop. Or arrange for a distraction. Or use a slightly more covert vehicle than a sodding great helicopter that can be seen for miles and miles and which yells "dude going to weed-field/processor/dealer" even more effectively than a flashing dot on a map! Use a more subtle approach. Use less obvious vehicles. Park further away from the hotspots and either run or have ground assistance (more peeps, or a getaway car/van). There are many, many strategies and tactics open to you.

We do understand what it feels like to grind and lose, but that is part of the nature of things here. Sometimes you grind and win. Win big! And feel smug all day and grin at every passing copper knowing full well that "I got one over on you, plod!". Sometimes, though, they win... and the crush is, for them, their smug moment too. It ebbs and flows.

Some days you get the elevator, some days you get the shaft.

I hope you'll continue to play on, once you've got over the burn. We've all been there. Even most of the cops, usually, back before they took the blue. Jus' roll with it. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back