What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sea of Thieves - Release version

It's pretty good to be fair, in my opinion it's probably going to die FAST if they don't add more things to do, because I can see people getting fed-up with it quick. It basically feels like DPD delivery simulator with minor combat (been playing for 4-5 days now came across one other enemy player, and they floated away as soon as they saw me [even though they were in a galeon and I was in a small boi])

Skull Island is pretty cool, feels like a wave zombie survival game and you get a great paycheck from it. 

Good game, better with friends, probably not worth £50 right now but potentially in the future.

It's a fantastic game. My friend and I took down 3 galleons on a sloop today... :) We haven't sunken yet :p But I wish they would add more ship customization... and the map is smaller than expected.

Does oneself require a beasty PC to run this or is it Potato Friendly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does oneself require a beasty PC to run this or is it Potato Friendly?
Game doesn't drop frames or do any funny business with myself, so chances are It'd work fairly decently on a Potato (don't notice any optimization issues with Unreal Engine on any games made with it personally).

Back