What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Second Gold Seller

Add another gold seller ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Interesting Idea ... do you want to see another gold seller added ?

This means you can decide between 2 gold sellers rather than one ... the only catch is that i will need to put one elsewhere.

I was thinking in Sofia (White listed Rebel Zone) but lets have a vote firstly.

Want to make it fun for everyone? Gold seller in a red zone.

maximum-over-rustle.gif

I'm not afraid? red zone isn't like the old red zone, is it? i just call it the danger zone

giphy.gif

Having one dealer is just making it to easy for robbers. 

A second gold seller location could be interesting; first and foremost it adds variety which I think is always appreciated, and with it comes also a less predictable route for the cops .. meaning we have to put more time and resources into looking after our roads and routes. It also gives rebels a better chance, or else the police knows where the gold convoys are heading every time.

In a case where we look at a convoy heading towards the red zone it is all the more reason for us to step up our game and intercept the convoys in a strategic sense before reaching the red border.

This is more healthy for both rebels and constables. Yes from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many ppl are complaining about rebels having to much money (which I don't agree with) and this is just going to make things easier for them.

I like to have one in Kavala, the most populated area to increase the stakes of succeeding with a bank robbery and makes it easier for other robbers to rob the robbers or the police to spot illegal action :) .

And ppl have tried to rob us at the dealer and it just added to the game experience and that I like.

If located in say Sofia then you can just wait if you get away from the bank and then calmly sell your gold in an almost compleatly empty city.

So no from me

Last edited by a moderator:
Many ppl are complaining about rebels having to much money (which I don't agree with) and this is just going to make things easier for them.

I like to have one in Kavala, the most populated area to increase the stakes of succeeding with a bank robbery and makes it easier for other robbers to rob the robbers or the police to spot illegal action :) .

And ppl have tried to rob us at the dealer and it just added to the game experience and that I like.

If located in say Sofia then you can just wait if you get away from the bank and then calmly sell your gold in an almost compleatly empty city.

So no from me
Thinking about it, I agree. Today we did a bank robbery and 30 mins later we took the gold to Kavala, we had to have 3 snipers, me in a chopper and lots of offroads. Made it a lot more exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back