What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Secret Santa 2015

@Reece Smurf i heard rumours yer secret santa will be gifting you tonight, so make sure yer in The Secret Santa room on teamspeak in the lifetime donator section

i thought a 10 pound limit was  agreed??? some of the games being mentioned cost at least twice if not 3 times more than the agreed budget?

i thought a 10 pound limit was  agreed??? some of the games being mentioned cost at least twice if not 3 times more than the agreed budget?
I guess it's a minimum, some people like giving out more expensive games due watching the secret's person wishlist.

I guess it's a minimum, some people like giving out more expensive games due watching the secret's person wishlist.
shit lol and i spent and hour trying to find a game that was under a tenner that wasnt shit lol guess i should of read it properly  :Crying2:

Sent mine, he was happy !

Brad: Hi thanks for my gifts have a good Christmas 
Brad: Wanted to say that yesterday but my connection went so bad.

Shoutout to the best Secret Santa ever @BlackJack Just cause 3 and the Arma 3 DLC, Nicest guy ever! Thankyou so much! 
1f603.png
You are welcome man! 

The last guys have been giving their Partners and the Secret Santa Event is now closed!
2665.png
 Of course we still would like you to post your Feedback on here! Thanks again for everyone taking part in this! And if you did not receive anything until the 25.12.15 please contact me or Junior! 

The last guys have been giving their Partners and the Secret Santa Event is now closed!
2665.png
 Of course we still would like you to post your Feedback on here! Thanks again for everyone taking part in this! And if you did not receive anything until the 25.12.15 please contact me or Junior! 
I didn't get anything sniffs..

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to work and building a new pc I haven't been able to get around to accepting request and sending my gift. Done it now tho, the recipient was happy ^^

Since i didnt have any wishlist i gave bradley an example of a game i would love and told him tho that, that game was to expensive :D

He then buys it, what a lovely fella, thank you very much again ! 

The game was "Hurtworld" :)

Sent @Willis his gift. He will be trying to get to the moon soon that guy ! :)

Merry christmas once again, what a lovely gesture from you Steph and Junior and the community, this is what we are about.

Have a good one !

i has now giffted my presents to Cade AKA Tresh (Shower With Your dad Simulator) And (The Binding Of Isaac) <333

5bee1fc5187f12e90ada0f274d2810d8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my gift of my Santa TikTak, who not only got me my wishlist product of the Arma 3 Marksmen DLC, but the whole bundle (I had no DLC's, now I can finally drive a kart:D) but also a nice extra gift in the form of a steamkey of a totally awesome game everyone was really hyped about a while back :D I never played any of that series but I am definitely looking forward to it! Thanks ever so much Santa =D

Back