What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Section to keep event exclusive items of clothing.

Lenny Voursanvagen

I wanted to make a suggestion about being able to keep Event Exclusive Clothing (like the Halloween clothing) stored in a way other than wardrobe outfits.

I was thinking that it could possibly still be located in someone's wardrobe but as its own section. Just like how company clothes (Auto Exotic, Tire Nutz, Mosley's, Park Rangers, ect.) are laid out, I was hoping that we could get a section in the wardrobe that would store Event Exclusive Clothing, so that in the future, we would be to get the clothes out without having to have them be occupied by a outfit slot, and/or possibly losing said slot or piece of clothing.

I think it would be great to have this feature implemented as it would make grinding for Halloween tokens and clothing more worth it, since the player would be able to access it even after the even showing that they did indeed participate (like a trophy of sorts).

I assume the halloween token items are blacklisted in the clothing store, even if there was a way that players who have purchased them are whitelisted in some way to access it in the clothing store after they've purchased it. 

@JackJohnson Yeah, I was thinking that but I feel like it possibly might be harder to whitelist people in the clothing stores rather than adding a section on their wardrobes, but I could be wrong.

I assume the halloween token items are blacklisted in the clothing store, even if there was a way that players who have purchased them are whitelisted in some way to access it in the clothing store after they've purchased it. 
Yes this case and, the cloths at least last  year went back to normal. 

Back