What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

See ya folks.

IAmSkrippy

No idea if this should be posted here or not, sorry.

Alright, my name is IAmSkrippy and I'm leaving the community, I most definately will return but this thread will clear up why some guys might be missing me.

So, many of you don't know me nor will you ever get to, but still.

For the PLF clan.

Gabriel, you're a great leader and I enjoyed making you watch nasty stuff.

Vlad, you're a really chill guy, other than that I genuinely enjoyed every part of roleplaying with you, fuck man, we still need to go Go Karting.

Mawnster, you're a greedy bastard. All jokes aside you're a good lad and I hope you will pay for my Orca sometime.

Grannez, I haven't really played that much with you but when I did it was good times.

Wolfbain, you're way worse than me at flying and I am superior at landing a helicopter, wait, it's the
other way around.

Dean, you're one of the newer guys, but still you were great playing with.

Tasteless, my bae, my one true match on Tinder. You're a great guy and funny aswell and I'm gonna miss you bruh.

Emil, I don't hear you talk much but boy have you picked me up a lot, like goddamn. Oh yeah, and you're a great guy.

Clapton, you should've warned me about those cops in Athira, I lost a mil man. Other than that I'm still sorry I shot you, but I comped for it.

Mrpat, oh boy you can watch some messed up stuff, you're funny man, I like you.

Greg(numbers), my danish friend, I admit you're a better pilot than me, but don't bully me when I use auto-hover, it's for a good cause.

Juan, later bruh. Hope we can rek people sometime again.

To that stranger I kidnapped and made the president, I'm sorry, powerlines is my weakness.

To that stranger I stole apples from, shit man, that was some delicious apples.

To that Finnish guy who wasn't finished, I couldn't help myself.

RangerMcFriendly, god dammit man, you were the first friendly guy I met on the server who didn't rob me on sight or stole my offroad, bless you man.

Sand, I'm still unsure what to call you, but man, we had fun playing.

To Khandamir, I wasn't sure if I should add this, but you're a great roleplayer, you might not remember me but I sure remember you.

To Roadkill, moleman, prison mate, bunk buddy, thanks for not being a willy.

And last but not least, Zinder. Zinder you owe me, and I think you know what I'm talking about. That's right, you owe me 82.000 for my cocaine. Anyway, Zinder you got me into this community to start with and I want to thank you for that. 
Godspeed you magnificent bastard.
A little story, from me to you readers.

It was a hot day, sun was shining high in Athira, and I had finally gathered enough peaches in my red Offroad truck to buy myself a cocaine license. I started up my truck, drove north to the cocaine field. At the cocaine field there was a HEMMT box and a Tempest transport covered. I recall 3 men, armed to the teeth, deadly and mean looking. I drove my red offroad down there and greeted them, they all seemed nice. These men were Sand, Vlad and Emil. We began talking and I ended up in driving behind them to the processing, this was so exciting, my very first cocaine run and I had already met a gang, oh boy. But what I didn't know was that these men were up to no good. When we arrived at the processing, a man in a ghillie suit entered, he was wielding a rifle, and his name was Zinder. I could see the deadly look in his eyes, the viking inside of him. I had finally processed my cocaine, when I heard someone yelling, but it wasn't someone, it was Zinder. Zinder told me to put my hands in the air, while he proceeded to rob me with his mates. It was very unpleasent, they did unspeakable things to me. They stole my cocaine, my backpack and my money. Zinder forced me to hand over the keys to my truck, and I did so. He took the cocaine from my trunk and gave me the keys back, I was nervous, mainly because that I was getting robbed and also because that I accidentaly removed my car keys.
Later that day I saw Zinder, I saw his magnificent shooting skills and said to myself, I want to team up with this lad, so I did and here I am, fabulous as ever.

TL DR, bye, zinder owes me money xoxo

Incase I forgot anyone I'm sorry.

Honorable mentions, some guy from LoA who I sold facial creme to and he gave me 50k, thanks.
LA, fite me bruhvers.
TF, still getting bumrektd by my trusty ACP 45.
The entire server community, bless you.

Sorry for the long post, felt I needed to do that since this server is so great.

Skrippy checking out.
<3

Well of course I remember you skrippy! Sad to see you go and hope to see you back! <3

Thanks for the kind words bro, hope to see you soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww man brought a tear to my eye :( gonna miss you my man, hope to see you back soon.

Entirely forgot Palmoz. 

Palmoz, #1 sniper in Altis, childhood hero, wife pregnator and sheep shagger.

Skrippy <3 

i will miss your aggresive way off playstyle and awsomeness with the pistol ;)

you will be back for sure i know it..

best regards Zinder

mang, this made me sad  :(

Gonna miss you my bae, all the goodtimes were the best when u also were around!

Gl with ur plans, and hope to see you around <3

Add me on steam Skrippy!

you're hella #pmf 

Back