What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

See you guys in a wee bit

Big Lez

Recently i was talking to a few mates of mine that i haven't spoke to in a good 8 months and  i was having deep conversation with them and my mate told me about how he feels and what he did to himself. When he told me that it really fucked with me up and it has been fucking with me mentally so i have decided to take a break from my pc as a whole and try and help my mate get back into the good frame of mind and try and help him recover i will be on the server now and again but i will be focusing helping my my mate try and recover from where he is at the moment i will hop on the server now and again but until then i guess its goodbye from me. I will never forget what this community has done for its helped me through my ups and downs e and the people i have met i will quite often be in TeamSpeak don't forget to say hi to me 🙂 but at the end of the day i will see you guys in a little while once my friend is in the right state of mind 

and all i have left to say is thank you xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you go Lez, always been a good laugh whenever you've jumped on. I hope you can help your mate get back into a better frame of mind but until then...

Have a good one Big Lez, you'll be sincerely missed,
Big Kez xoxo

Recently i was talking to a few mates of mine that i haven't spoke to in a good 8 months and  i was having deep conversation with them and my mate told me about how he feels and what he did to himself. When he told me that it really fucked with me up and it has been fucking with me mentally so i have decided to take a break from my pc as a whole and try and help my mate get back into the good frame of mind and try and help him recover i will be on the server now and again but i will be focusing helping my my mate try and recover from where he is at the moment i will hop on the server now and again but until then i guess its goodbye from me. I will never forget what this community has done for its helped me through my ups and downs e and the people i have met i will quite often be in TeamSpeak don't forget to say hi to me 🙂 but at the end of the day i will see you guys in a little while once my friend is in the right state of mind 

and all i have left to say is thank you xoxo

(meant to put this in lost property, whoops xox)
Your animal sounds will never be forgoten xDD

Sad to see you go mate, had some laughs with you in the red zones and Teamspeak over the past few months, take your time away that you need help your friend get back to good health and happiness. 

take it easy! 

(I’ve also moved it to lost property for you) 

shame to see you go, we've had a few good times most of them being me taken hostage.

take your time, and come back when your friend is in a better mindset

be nice to yourself, and come back to us at some point

Take care of yourself Lez! We'll miss you, Don't be a stranger! 💙

​

Bye Lez 😞 ​

pepehands.png

​

​

​

​

*Cries Internally*

Last edited by a moderator: