What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

See You Later Alligators

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAITH

Its time to leave buds, been here for about a year on the server had over 700 hours on the server but i feel like this isn't my place anymore.

Mentions:- 

@Mecidon my man, thanks for getting me into the UNMC it means alot.. really..

@guyjacklin thank you for that recruitment mission it was lit man

@Reece Smurf my brother man thanks for everything keep doing what your doing

@Mahula MAHOOOOOOOOOLAAAA my brother man gonna miss you man

@WelshWolf how we gon get you to LCpl now? XD

@Jayray Holder My turkish brother, keep fragging bruv

@Nosey My driving still be lit, even that time when i crashed into the UNMC fence while driving 300+ KM/h

@Ethan- Keep fragging my G, you were lit in the UNMC

@Scott S My man you know i got you till the end bruv will miss you

@Upsy daisy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH god damn man your memes are funny asf gonna miss you bruv 

@icarus  #1 Officer Kernal. Icrarus

@Brandon-- Gonna miss you bruv even tho havent talked in a long time

@Slawek UNMC Thanks for everything bruv, keep going on! 

@Delta Bruv gonna miss you ALOT <3, remember in that A&D when i glitched in the sidewalk and kept killing taow ? XDDDDDD

@Kieron CUNT <3

@Eldarkmagic Wanted you to become Sgt. so fucking bad <3 gonna miss you

@Jefke V <3 gonna miss you homiee good luck!

@CI Wolfy WoggleMAN!!! damn even meta gaming didnt let you crack up man wth thanks for police holiday it was radd

@Abdool Sgt. Abdool <3

@Smurfy_E3 SMURFYYY!!! <3 MY FAVORITE PERSON ON THE WHOLE SERVER! 

@George-Harris What a Maj Bruv <3 

@Sam Hastty My man, you're one of the most loyal person ever and true to his word..

@Dutchyy you have the funniest memes XDDDD

@Bo1 Not really a goodbye as we're gonna be bumping StarCitizen 

@Kech keep streaming bruv, illl donate to you so ill keep you streaming! :D

@blaze1981 UNMC is your baby i can understand how frustrating it can be :) appreciate all the work you do

Couldn't mention the rest of you boys 

Thanks to all the hobo gangs that called me to TS about 4 times in a day

HOPEFULLY ill be back soon, when im free.. from this rape shack called grade 11.. 

S/O to all the psychos gang for being my g's <3 couldn't tag you all but you all were fucking funny 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah habbibi, it's a shame to see you go man, honestly we had good times, most memorable is destroying AMW at sophia when i was in the UNMC. 

I get why you're leaving and agree. Ill send you over my Snapchat, keep up to date man, good luck with life bro!

well said , going to miss you ! goodluck ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gonna miss you Laith always a great help whenever we needed you! :(, join ts anytime to play with us on anything. :)

Shame to see you go Laith. Good luck.

Will miss you Laith mate, will prob join you departing soon, but until then - Goodbye brother. Keep an eye on Qusai and Kareem for me 😉

Much love man, You're a great guy and I really hope to see you back here in the future. The woggleman will still be here and waiting!

You will always be remembered in my frag vid.
1f44b.png
I had a broken leg lmfaoo i couldnt aim at that time, what about that time i saved you from dying and carried you from unmc border to kavala Hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back