What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

See You Later Alligators

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a bit, you were a pretty gud lad when I was in the UNMC with ya !!! ✋ 

My driving still be lit, even that time when i crashed into the UNMC fence while driving 300+ KM/h
That time, more like those times haha. Hopefully you can come back soon so I can annoy you again!

Gonna seriously miss you man you and @Karnii were the reasons i joined the unmc and helped me get in. i hope you have a great time in what ever life takes you and i hope you make the most of it man always around on ts or steam so hit me up.  take care man this time next year i expect you to be super rich with your scam bot <3

NNNOOOO not my Laith who will be my partner in the Grocery Store now :'( I'm gonna miss you bud xx XD

@LAITH I'm sorry for not replying sooner was forum restricted, gonna miss you so so much youre my number 1 G and I'm expecting you to still come on ts every now and then and even play some RB6 with me :D 

Fun times with you and you know youre always welcome to come have a chat on ts / play games with me mate <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back