What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Seems Legit

Bullitt

So I got this email & thought hmm seems legit.

UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT OFFICE NIGERIA
         OFFICIAL PAYMENT UNIT.
         Our Ref: UNO /UN/CTB 
         RELEASE CODE No:0763

RE: UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD

We have been authorized by the governing body of the United Nations and World Bank, to inform you that compensation payment has been approved to be paid to selected individuals whose names and e-mail addresses were chosen through an open E-mail ballot system initiated by the United Nations (World Bank Assisted Programme) as part of it's 2014 sustainable poverty alleviation programme.

Your email address was among those selected, hence you are receiving this message. To ensure every beneficiary is duly compensated, we have negotiated with the UBA Bank  and your payment totaling $1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) will be released to you via a Personal Identification Number (PIN) ATM CARD with a maximum daily withdrawal limit of $5,000, which can be withdrawn from any ATM machine worldwide.

To receive your PIN and ATM card, Kindley send the below details

FULL NAME....................... 
DATE OF BIRTH...................
TELEPHONE NUMBER................
FAX NUMBER......................
PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS...........
NATIONALITY.....................
ADDRESS.........................

Please note that this information is needed to enable the bank update and release your ATM Card to you.

We expect your urgent response to this message to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

Best Regards,

Barrister Johnson Williams
Chief Information Technology Officer/
Assistant Secretary-General
United Nations

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D  

Why are you wasting your time? You better send them that asap xD

LdfdP.gif

Totally legit!

Maybe it really is my lucky day I never even knew I was that important to the U.N.

Bullit go for it, I mean whats the worst that can happen. I've just given £50 to the widow of a bank manager in nigeria who going to quadruple my investment, just waiting for the money to roll in.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back