What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Self Storage Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragstarGames

Brief Summary: One location that everyone can use to access self storage units 

Detailed Suggestion:

Storage is very scarce in this game especially with new players not having houses and still finding their feet. even with experienced players they may only have one house which after a point isnt enough storage and that player then goes on to buy multiple houses for more storage which isnt exactly ideal for anyone involved especially people looking for their first house. You may ask why not store it in the players car? well you can but after each restart that inventory gets wiped so effectively if you dont have a house then you have no storage whats so ever and if you do it gets filled rapidly. So my idea is to bring in a location that could effectively be used as self storage for every player that wants it. The way this could work is you would rent out a certain size of storage and every week it would cost you an X amount of money and you would have to make sure that amount of money was in your account so it would be like a direct debit sort of payment or for the long term players who have a fair amount of money could just buy it outright and could sell it back to the company in the future if needs be if they no longer need it anymore. The way to access it would be once purchased you would get a container number and an access pin this allows you to access all your storage in that unit and this info would have to be entered everytime to access your own container.

The Pros:

More storage for every player new and old.

A whole new business to be added to the city

Life invader could be used for loss of container numbers and pins

The Cons:

People could hang around it and wait to rob someone for their inventory they want to store. 

people could take your container number and pin to access your storage.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no

Great idea altough I personally don’t think the cons are cons But instead are pros since They bring a new aspect of roleplay to the server If done correctly. The rentav system I like But If the user runs out of money with stuff in it. Should it be put up for auction like a storage War or something else?

I believe this is on a to-do list somewhere, stand to be corrected! Otherwise agree with the idea 🙂

Storage Containers have been implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back