What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling 4 Prowlers!

Oh yeah! Forgot to say. When the restart have happened you can contact me on Teampspeak by the DanisH in OG channels to get the Prowler

Last edited by a moderator:
DanisH and i should be in OG channels / DanisH ig
If you're OG you'll have to give me the prowler before I pay you. I should have earned my trust with OG after I kept to my word and supplied one of your leaders with 20 blasting charges after he paid me £4 million in advance. I also have a reputation to uphold and it clearly isn't worth angering one of the largest gangs over pocket change.

I understand if you wouldn't be willing to do the trade this way, but I'll have to revoke my bid if you won't agree to those terms. I mean no disrespect to you personally but I'm sure you understand as the below was taken from your gang post:

"...and will not turn down any other opportunity to gain significant wealth."

If you're OG you'll have to give me the prowler before I pay you. I should have earned my trust with OG after I kept to my word and supplied one of your leaders with 20 blasting charges after he paid me £4 million in advance. I also have a reputation to uphold and it clearly isn't worth angering one of the largest gangs over pocket change.

I understand if you wouldn't be willing to do the trade this way, but I'll have to revoke my bid if you won't agree to those terms. I mean no disrespect to you personally but I'm sure you understand as the below was taken from your gang post:

"...and will not turn down any other opportunity to gain significant wealth."
But you have so much money lol

Back