What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling an exclusive isolated house

I'll send some over to you tonight, around 7-8pm GMT. I won't count that as a bid until you confirm it.
Ant, can you tell me if its north, south, east or west please? im currently triyng to look for it now to see where its at.

it cant be this one, because that aint an island... look 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/156903589702491795/234E90D71FE415FD04C894A26669D0EEED4CF5F2/

here right now, there is a house yes... but if it is this house it aint an island 

Ant, can you tell me if its north, south, east or west please? im currently triyng to look for it now to see where its at.

it cant be this one, because that aint an island... look 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/156903589702491795/234E90D71FE415FD04C894A26669D0EEED4CF5F2/

here right now, there is a house yes... but if it is this house it aint an island 
try to find another island with a house on, dosent exist. That is the right one im 95% sure on that, and I it isnt, I'd like too see it as I cant find a ''Island'' with a house on anywhere that you can have 1 crate in.

Can I please encourage people to strictly keep this for bidding/asking questions that they know I can answer about it. Anything other than that isn't really constructive. Thank you.

Can I please encourage people to strictly keep this for bidding/asking questions that they know I can answer about it. Anything other than that isn't really constructive. Thank you.
Well all i can say is you mislead us man. It aint an island cause an island is where theres water all around it.

Well all i can say is you mislead us man. It aint an island cause an island is where theres water all around it.
All I can say to this is that I will send pictures/the location of the house to any bidders, and if they want to retract that's fine. I can neither confirm nor deny anything written here, however.

2.1 Mil

(As discussing with my fellow friends/gang members I have decided that the house is not the best of ideas with our current methods of transportation as of this I have to back out of the action.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since some people have taken it upon themselves to reveal the house, I took some time in hiring a professional photographer who has spent a few hours taking some fantastic pictures of the estate! Feast your eyes:

feels like a waste to buy the house now..... was planning on dropping the 4 mil for it:

What a shame

@SGT Wicker

Bit old but still selling!

@S A L V

due to 2.1 bid pulling out you top the list. Would you be interested in buying it?

Back