What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling: Blasting Charges

Last edited by a moderator:
@Police Man Reiss Can set you up right away, I'll do you a deal of 14 for the price of 12.

And do you need any 7,62 supressers at the same time?
Get the fuck off my post dead man.

Instead of saying its the government website, Can we call it aBay instead? (eBay but for altis)

Oh we need 14 charges on the double!
Done, ill see you later

i would like to buy two sir if you have them in stock
Ill be on later and get them too you.

Just all remember, this guy trying to undercut me is the same snitch that went into a poseidon meeting and snitched to cops what was happening. Known rat snitch bitch trying to deal in illegal trades. 

You change sides more times than i have had sunday dinners and you have no loyalty. Dont play with fire, you might get burnt. 

@Police Man Reiss Can set you up right away, I'll do you a deal of 14 for the price of 12.

And do you need any 7,62 supressers at the same time?
Rather get eaten alive by a hungry pack of hyenas then buy anything from you

Get the fuck off my post dead man.

Done, ill see you later

Ill be on later and get them too you.

Just all remember, this guy trying to undercut me is the same snitch that went into a poseidon meeting and snitched to cops what was happening. Known rat snitch bitch trying to deal in illegal trades. 

You change sides more times than i have had sunday dinners and you have no loyalty. Dont play with fire, you might get burnt. 
Nice let us know when ma dude!

cc2315de6de79de3617d0812f3d35b75.png

CURRENTLY IN STOCK

300k Each

(5 per group max)

Back