What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

selling guns and other good stuff

elias 000

mx black x1

mx x1

rahim x1

mk18 x1

kahlia old x2

police vest x1

full ghillie arid x1

beret black x1

got  some mags for the gun for sale aswell 

buy all of it:2,5 mil can be changed if i want to

can be sold seperatly

Last edited by a moderator:
What actually can you do with police vest.? Is that one with "Police" title in back or? Thx

For the police vest 100k

Beret 100k

Bush wookie suit 150k

ist the police vest that cops have i stole it from a cop,so yea

500k-600k atleast for those stuff 
what you on man? crack cocaine? 

The police vest aint allowed to be worn by civ's so its worth like legit 50k or something

the beret is crap, they are so easy to obtain so usually there worth like 50k or like 80k max (i have around 3 on me just walking around)

and the ghille is worth 200k to buy from rebel... so really i find what he offered really fair

--------------------

as for your buy all price its way too high.

Mx black is like 300k or less cant remember

mx is 150k

rahim is 230k

mk18 is 260k

khalia old's cost 20k each so 40k

full ghille 200k

for all that stuff from rebel not including the beret and police vest would cost a total of £1,180,000

so for the beret and vest your trying to charge £1,320,000 just for the both of them

how does this work lol? 

you are allowed to use police vests my gang  got it confirmed by staff so
hmmm not to sure about that, i would have to go check myself just to make sure but that never used to be the case.

either way your still trying to charge over 1 mil for a beret and a police vest lol 

You can sell police vests as you can pick them up however those prices are way too high. You can get both items from a PC easily and I would pay 100k maximum for both of those together 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back