What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling HM Treasury Compound House!!!

BennyBait

**Bid now for this coming spring for this prime HM Treasury House**

ceb4ffdd54a4ad8bcaf0c22a7218feb5.jpg

A 1 bedroom semi-detached house with open plan kitchen/living area (unfurnished).

This property is in a great central location for those who 'work' at the Treasury itself, with Kore being a few minutes walk up the road, and Agios high street a short drive away. This house is able to hold 3 storage crates, perfect for all the Gold and other collectable items that might be your hobby. Courtyard parking available.

Get fantastic 'views' of the HM compound on your very own balcony! Relax there after a long days work.

972b2c868d547cb7ffcaa62a6ede888d.png

The security of the house is one of the best on the island as HM Treasury cameras provide a high-tech security system of any weapons that personnel might have on them. This means you can sleep in peace knowing that the Police are only a Hatchback Sport away.

In the master bedroom, enjoy an evening sunset over the Amoni hills whilst you sit back and relax in your own home, or chill on the rear balcony if you like.

1c5cdcb7d388c6442710d3d9755639d1.png

Next door neighbours are very friendly and quiet. Don't miss out in a once in a life time opportunity to purchase a great property like this one!

f93ae92a839d18d495fafbd60b9f2a85.png

**Important information**

-Bidding will start at 3 million

-Minimum bid increase is 100k

-If reserve price is not met (private), property will not be sold

-Buyer will still need to purchase the original fee to own the house

-The owner has no obligation to sell if he does not want to

-Money will be given in cash

Street Map

46c52cb511b1dbb24e4ca97f61b7e43e.png

Regards -DSGT BennyBait

12 mil

Last edited by a moderator:
14 Million 500k

Last edited by a moderator:
If people need to burn off money, you are more than welcome to give me some!

I wish I could buy this house, but even the starting bid us higher than my bank account xD

Back