What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling ingame stuff on the forum.

Romeo

Hi lads,

I want to start a thread on the Buy & Sell , but my question is just to be shure. 
If I agree a price on the forum for lets say a handgun, and someone wants to buy it.

Question:
Lets say we meet up in game and the person does not pay or robs me....is that banable ?

I dont want to sell something out of game and get robbed in game after we have an agreement on the forum.
Not that it happened, but can I report a person for something like that if it ever would happen ?          

stupid question mayb, I just dont want to be robbed in a cheezy way

Last edited by a moderator:
Do it all in GZ, that way they must pay if it's agreed otherwise it's surely stealing, then that's bannable yes?

Make sure you state that all transactions are carried within GZ on your post so they know they can't pull a fast one 🙂

appreciate the quick answer, thank you.

Instead of making a new thread I would also like to ask...is there a list on the server where I can see the price of items like weapons/attachements and other.

[No message]

Man i love you for this good man !

taking time for a random hobo, all the info i needed, once  again thank you good sir.

1 thing I dont understand...how do people sell 7.62 suppressors for 500k on the forum but on the market it costs 180k  :S ?

1 thing I dont understand...how do people sell 7.62 suppressors for 500k on the forum but on the market it costs 180k  :S ?
You can no longer buy 7.62 suppressors from the shop. They are a rare item that you can only get from SAF Cargo Drops.

Back