What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ Selling ] Rebel Outpost 2 Home, (635m)

PyroPlayzStuff

Cuddling My Kittens - Somewhere In Newcastle
I've Decided to Auction-Off my (Oh-So-Lovely) Home!

The House itself is situated in Selanko, (The Small Settlement East Of Rebel Outpost 2, where the General-Store Is Found). It's a 2-story property, with space for 3 Storage containers.

Rebel Outpost 2 is a moderate 650m away, (2.5 minutes of Solid Jogging...). Making the lot itself an ideal choice for anyone wishing to have a Spawn close-by; yet not close enough to draw too-much unwanted attention whilst you offload those numerous HEMMT Boxes of Illegal Firearms. Having both an ATM and General store nearby help ease any logistical issues you may encounter, whilst Con-Air is again only a "Short" (Subjectively Speaking) 600m Jog North-East. Garbage Receptacle and Hostage Shack is Included in the cost of purchase, Garage may need a new lick of paint mind. It's seen better days.

Reason for selling is that the house itself was purchased impulsively, (I had fond memories of my brief dual-ownership I Shared with @Braxk, who Is no-longer a shareholder.)

< DISCLAIMER : The House may or may not have swallowed a member of Admin Support ( @CMO Masis ) at some point in time, I've since taught it not to... >

Bidding Starts at : £10,000 (Note: I Will not be covering the cost of Purchasing the house itself)

Minimum Increase : £1 

Bidding Ends : 12:00am (04/01/2017) (May Be Increased...)

Happy Bidding! (Pictures Below) 

20170102203657_1.jpg

20170102203706_1.jpg

20170102203846_1.jpg

20170102203910_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
100000000¥

for the house with a paint job and a replacement of the garage door

=69230£

100000000¥

for the house with a paint job and a replacement of the garage door

=69230£

Can't make any promises about Paint, nor the Garage door (I'll have a check over in Halford's, but don't hold your breath) Think of it as added Character! 

I'll gladly take your Yen if this doesn't Phase you. (Though you should touch up on those exchange rates... ; ) ) 

Much Love, 

Capture.PNG

Back