What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling some nice blasting charges

Roy Mustang

So, I have 10 professionally made blasting charges for sale, wired and ready to go off so you can reveal the secrets and goods behind every door on Altis.

Pricing:

1 Blasting charge = 350,000

5 Blasting charges = 1,625,000

10 Blasting charges = 3,000,000

Or if you have a sweet deal to offer, hit me up 😉

Ok ,so no blasting charges for sale since cops are allowed to (in my opinion) metagame through market forums and somehow know where my house is and that it 100% has the blasting charges in it 🙂

AAuE7mBdc5Osex3kakCDzGkBi4ESpib1DZMXsg3LBQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Wasnt us but will claim it 

Wasnt us but will claim it 
Cheeky little shit Ali 😉 

Ok ,so no blasting charges for sale since cops are allowed to (in my opinion) metagame through market forums and somehow know where my house is and that it 100% has the blasting charges in it 🙂
Apologises if you feel like we metagamed that you were selling charges, unfortuantly me or @SI Ali Barber tend to kick peoples door down when they are selling explosives on the black market. 

Sorry, i have trained my skills of creating these high quality blasting charges for many years in Takistan. I cannot simply give you all the tips i have learned over these years

Back