What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling the 2.2mil house very close to garage

John Locke

Hello,

I am selling the 2.2mil house very close to the kavala garage (Look at the picture) Let me know by replying if you are interested

Ps: Not selling for less than a million and i will wait if anyone bids higher in 1/2 days.

8d168b05dce7f0ebcfd06c0779272030.jpg

Like i said not less than a million, Even a million is cheap for this beatifull house dont you think.

Hello,

I am selling the 2.2mil house very close to the kavala garage (Look at the picture) Let me know by replying if you are interested

Ps: Not selling for less than a million and i will wait if anyone bids higher in 1/2 days.

View attachment 3898
I mean, i would buy it, hadnt it been in kavala, next to the main road, so close to all the hobos. and i prob. loose alot of money painting and reparing the house due to hobos crashing into it

I mean, i would buy it, hadnt it been in kavala, next to the main road, so close to all the hobos. and i prob. loose alot of money painting and reparing the house due to hobos crashing into it
The reason that its a nice house is because its close to the garage and GZ thats why it is 1 off the best kavala houses (In my opinion) i love the location. And u dont have to use it for storing. I like to use it for hostages or just for roleplaying. U dont like it u dont buy it :D

If nobody else is interested in the house in 24 hours you got a deal!

The reason that its a nice house is because its close to the garage and GZ thats why it is 1 off the best kavala houses (In my opinion) i love the location. And u dont have to use it for storing. I like to use it for hostages or just for roleplaying. U dont like it u dont buy it :D
I guess, yeh. its just alot of money to keep it looking nice :D

After getting background INFO on that house, it came to my attention that it is infested with roaches. 

New bid 500k 😀

After getting background INFO on that house, it came to my attention that it is infested with roaches. 

New bid 500k 
1f600.png
I WILL MAKE A CLEAN OF THE HOUSE FOR 750K

Back