What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Selling two Barns

I think someone is now banned from visiting poseidon lands if it is true that he said it was done in RP
What land? The Locals have taken over we own their lands now. They need to now pay the rest of the fine let me get a calculator 1 sec.... err whats 12.5 - 50 think that's another 37.5 million they still owe us...

All Rebels are welcome on our lands for free but their will be tickets handing out to Poseidon if found trespassing maybe the death penalty.   

What land? The Locals have taken over we own their lands now. They need to now pay the rest of the fine let me get a calculator 1 sec.... err whats 12.5 - 50 think that's another 37.5 million they still owe us...

All Rebels are welcome on our lands for free but their will be tickets handing out to Poseidon if found trespassing maybe the death penalty.   
U shouldn’t be talking bro u don’t know how to shoot straight, it’s the fish that carries you

How come you cant talk numbers with me bud?
Oh I’m done I can’t be asked talking with you keep on scamming people bro. It’s the way to go my friend. Will get you far in life

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I’m dumb I can’t be asked talking with you keep on scamming people bro. It’s the way to go my friend. Will get you far in life
Only Poseidon was scammed and only Poseidon will get scammed not one Rebel or cop will get scammed this was tax from the bounty end of conversation.  

still a shit reason to scam soneone tho

you sound alil mad...
Nah not mad, at the end of the day I didn’t get scammed and I did want this barn but the second you put this post up I knew I couldn’t trust it haha. Anyways have a good one 

Nah not mad, at the end of the day I didn’t get scammed and I did want this barn but the second you put this post up I knew I couldn’t trust it haha. Anyways have a good one 
Just don't take it personal bud all fun and games ;D  

Just don't take it personal bud all fun and games ;D  
Nah I don’t take it personal, and yes at the end of the day it’s just a game, I just always hated when people stole money from someone in or out of game. Happened to me a few times only the item was like 300€ haha 

Nah I don’t take it personal, and yes at the end of the day it’s just a game, I just always hated when people stole money from someone in or out of game. Happened to me a few times only the item was like 300€ haha 
No shit i don't agree with scamming out of game. like you said its just a game and am just spicing things up that's all no hard feelings.

you must be down low if you scam people on a 7 year old people
Made no fucking sense, but there are only 2 reasons to why people are being scammed. You are either shit at shooting or you have no fucking brains. Imma guess you are a combination of them both.

Back