What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Selling two Barns

Alright danbu let me explain. When someone bets 20 mil you can’t bet 10 mil. You have to bid more than the person with the highest bid. Understood top fragger
Sorry think I lost some brain cells from all the hobo's I have killed in zones

What Barn are uses bidding for i have two up for sale?

when bidding explain which one.

Thanks

Right been a delay on these sales jue to covid reasons i will contact my guy to get the deal sealed am happy with the offers from TommyZ and you sir Nuclear.

i thought scamming went under the rule of common sense, and was in some way a nono @Nuclear @TommyZ
I thought within Game it would be RP, as IRL there are all sorts of tricks and scams, however I assumed within the forums it was no longer RP, tbf I recorded the whole thing. 

Scummy nonetheless because I was out when I got a message asking if I was free in 20 mins time, so I left what I was doing to go home and get on my PC. Waste of time.

Yeha not much you can do about it. There will always be people like @adamk19 who go that low and scam people on a RP server where people are trynna have fun. And if anything it just gives a bad name for him and the rest of the locals

I thought within Game it would be RP, as IRL there are all sorts of tricks and scams, however I assumed within the forums it was no longer RP, tbf I recorded the whole thing. 

Scummy nonetheless because I was out when I got a message asking if I was free in 20 mins time, so I left what I was doing to go home and get on my PC. Waste of time.
@TommyZ Taken it to heart their i mean you must be dedicated to a barn if you left what you was doing which was so important i mean couldn't it have waited? And scumbag aha listen to you're self take a break.The situation was carried out with roleplay what more do you want, Also you say you recorded it can i get a instant replay? 

@Riad  And you talking about scamming people on a "RP server" but what do you do as PoSeIdOn? Scam less smh  

#Pointlessfaction #GoLocal 

@TommyZ Taken it to heart their i mean you must be dedicated to a barn if you left what you was doing which was so important i mean couldn't it have waited? And scumbag aha listen to you're self take a break.The situation was carried out with roleplay what more do you want, Also you say you recorded it can i get a instant replay? 

@Riad  And you talking about scamming people on a "RP server" but what do you do as PoSeIdOn? Scam less smh  

#Pointlessfaction #GoLocal 
Oh my. Shake my head 

Back