What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server #2

Ao Tokitaari

[TEMPLATE NOT NEEDED HERE]

Hey Guys,

I would like to know why Server #2 is down like half of the time?

Because it will only "destroy" it´s rank on gametracker and basically forces everyone to play on Server #1 when Server #2 is down again.

I would really like to here an explanation if noone minds me asking :D

Think of server 2 as an overflow server, from what I can tell, its only active when server 1 is near enough full (if not hit full).

it shares the same database so in the overflow sense you don't have to start again/wait for a slot to carry on playing.

Seems to me that over the past week they've disabled server #2 until peak times. This is probably due to the fact that at around 9am-2pm BST a lot of people are using it to farm Cocaine for a large quantity of money. Of course, no one tries to kill each other either on that server when this is happening and there are no cops on so it is basically a straight run to Reverend S.Pliff to sell the drugs and cash in on an empty server with no danger.

the above would also stand true :) , yet this is speculation as I see no official post about this.

I can confirm you are spot on.

Server 2 is our overflow server, It comes up about now "wink" "wink" and will stay online till about 4am :)

Of course these times will change based on player demand :)

Back