What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server and teamspeak ddos ?

Steffen

I have been kicked from the server and teamspeak at the same time around 3 times today, trying to reconnect on teamspeak and server, but i need to wait like 5 minutes until i can connect both on teamspeak and server. When i get on to the server alot is desyncing and getting huge fps drop.

Is this a problem with the server today? or are my computer just going fully retarded?

We are under ddos attack on teamspeak, no notifications about the server having big ddos attacks... it usually stands upto them very well.

I cant even get on the server...? 'can't set up your sessions with the server'

Have been kicked from the server 2-3 times already today :/ when i try to search for the server again i cant find it, so i need to wait around 5 minutes and then i can come in on teamspeak again and i can find the server  :(

Yep, we were under roleplay with PorkChop and Steffen and they got kicked from  the server, minutes later I got kicked aswell

I am guessing it is some level 7 style attack? As you guys are on the OVH network they have enormous DDOS aversion techniques so they must be exploiting some inherent application layer features.

Yeah usually its fine but now and again you get some tit who gets past the system

Back