What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server crashed and reset (Completed 15/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryidon

In-game name: [uU] Ryidon

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198009857439

What was lost: 2 Hemett boxes full of unprocessed cocaine

Value of item/money lost: (131 x 2) x 8,250 = 2,161,500

Quick description of what happened: We had 1 full truck at cocaine processing and a second nearly full at the cocaine fields with a 3rd on route. Received "Session lost" at 22:15 (27/08/2014) and server reset

It was not a crash, we had to reboot the server as nobody could login due to a bug that is now fixed.

Comp Request Approved.

Ciaran Can i ask why this guy is being comped for drugs that wasn't sold? no one knows if they would have been arrested on the way? or maybe robbed by other rebels?

I am only asking since everyone else usually are turned down when they ask for compensation for drugs or other items they're going to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciaran Can i ask why this guy is being comped for drugs that wasn't sold? no one knows if they would have been arrested on the way? or maybe robbed by other rebels?

I am only asking since everyone else usually are turned down when they ask for compensation for drugs or other items they're going to sell.
I comped this because at the time we were doing the hard reboot we decided to comp everyone for anything if needed. This was just a one off as we told everyone about it and told them they will receive compensation when this happened.

He coulda got arrested, or not. Since we dn't know and it was not a scheduled restart, we are comping.

Last edited by a moderator:
the way I like to think of it is that you are not comping for the cocaine it is more the wasted time it take a long time to fill a HEMTT box with cocaine and transport it, process it and then go and sell it to just get it all taken away through no fault of your own is slightly annoying.

okay, i am just asking because i seen people asking for comp on rdm/vdm/desync requests and refering back to this post.

If I would of known this I would of put comp in the other day when it crashes at 8:45 am . I know for future reference though (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back