What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server going to ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a question that I will chime in on here, what are the current issues with the garages and "sending request to server (UID) xxxxxxxxx" screens, sometimes it takes upto 20 minutes to get past that and around the same for garages, it only tends to happen around 2 hours into the current server session until it is restarted.

I do have a question that I will chime in on here, what are the current issues with the garages and "sending request to server (UID) xxxxxxxxx" screens, sometimes it takes upto 20 minutes to get past that and around the same for garages, it only tends to happen around 2 hours into the current server session until it is restarted.
That one is for another day... Its currently being looked into

I have asked the question do we need anymore hardware ?... the answer was a no that wont help... ciaran is debuging this and working on ways it can be improved.

What about donating if we donated why don't we get special talk too or whatever seeing that we basically pay for the server to be up.

If you donate you do it for no perks... donating is a token to support the server... support the community.... the VIP club we give as a gesture of goodwill and we have also given this out to people who haven't donated but provide a service to the community or as an award.

We will never EVER! 100% give anyone special treatment... paying to have extra say... get extra things will never happen here.

There are plenty of servers out there willing to take your money if that's all you donate for.

Dont get me wrong, donations give the ability for us to do things we couldn't do and we more than appreciate them, But this is not a pay to win or pay for perks server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again sorry for going off.
No worries, This is an adult community so if you feel like going off keep that in mind, I am 29 and most of our admins are in there late 20s... some in there 30s so raging never really stands out for us but we are always open about donations... the community and the servers if you have any questions.

No worries, This is an adult community so if you feel like going off keep that in mind, I am 29 and most of our admins are in there late 20s... some in there 30s so raging never really stands out for us but we are always open about donations... the community and the servers if you have any questions.
With  the spirit of this in mind, why were Georges rule breach's overlooked in his videos? its just as strict as you are with the rules, that surprised me.

With  the spirit of this in mind, why were Georges rule breach's overlooked in his videos? its just as strict as you are with the rules, that surprised me.
Most of them are done within "agreements". If you're doing a youtube video and you want to come to athira HQ to shoot my head off for entertainment purposes, I would have no problems about it if you ask me and I have time for a roleplay like that - because in the end of the day, it's a game.

With the spirit of this in mind, why were Georges rule breach's overlooked in his videos? its just as strict as you are with the rules, that surprised me.
Because in most of his videos there's an admin around you're unable to see. George puts in an amazing amount of effort, spending his own money and time to make videos for this community, something we all love and appreciate and something that gets the server out there. He doesn't do this for anything in return, even I assumed he earns money off YouTube but I was swiftly corrected. All he asks for is subs.

It's not "overlooked" in anyway.

As for admins, we all started here for 1 reason. That's to play. We now put a tremendous amount of our personal time on keeping this server on the number 1 spot. We do this by sacrificing our time spent role playing and enjoying the game in the typical sense by literally sitting somewhere answering questions and watching people. If you break a rule, you've broken a rule, it's that simple.

If people stick to the rules you wouldn't get 20 ppl banned on a daily base. Coz the admins to that stop our server turning in to the others where everyone rdm anyone anywhere thay do give 2 ed chances if you admitted what you did confirmed you read the rules and then just wait if your forgiven or not. I've tryed other servers out before and this one is the best one by far.
I don't know about you guys but if you hear they are able to ban 20 of those scumbaggs everyday ...

Plus they have like 2,00 dollar in donations and some donators get banned but they donated. If cops just get deranked for doing something bad or if admins just get talked to then why do we get banned instantly? When commander maretek got reported they just talked to him nothing happend then he got reported again and the same thing nothing happened bc he was a admin. They are all like co-legs or something. A police officer gets de ranked bc he is a officer and they don't ban him. Why don't we get chances like that? Yea admins have been around longer but if they just get talked to then why don't we just get talked too? Pus if they get 2,00 dollars in donation every month why can't they afford good DDOS protection? Why can't they buy another server? Why can't they do more stuff for the server? Why cant they afford better maintence more admins?? If someone is a donator they should be talked too if they get reported same for non donators we should be treated equally. But now I regret giving you my money that I worked for. Just getting banned over some idiot crying about me shooting them in the face after they ran over my friend. Treat us equally or ban some admins or fucking cops
If you donate you know the risk. I'm sorry Outlaw but their didn't stand : Because of donating you will not get banned in anyway 

And there I was enjoying my breakfast popcorn...

2Faz1t19ZifKOLqZG.gif

How do you know he wasnt roleplaying with the cops beforehand ? how do you know he did not approach the police before making the video ?

No police officers have come to me or reported George on these forums ?

George roleplays well... now and again he will break a rule or two but we all know who he is and what about the quality of what he is doing and i know he approaches people before hand in some cases so whats the issue ?

Start to follow rules and you wont get reported.

And allways record so you can defend your self.

And ofc unbann request get looked at last, why shoud admins rush to people Who clearly didnt respect the rules admins made.

Okay, Your posts...

Server going to shit?

Lol, no, we're a serious role-play community, those that understand their bans post unban requests and usually get unbanned.. How more fair can you get? I mean, the bans last roughly 48 hours, give or take a few bump penalties ( please see here ) even potentially 2 or 3 times.... with that in mind, we're getting new people through the doors each day, for every "20" we ban, 30 new are currently showing up.

Donating special permissions?

Firstly, You're as bad as the ISP's in america charging content providers for sending a lot of data that their customers are requesting... All traffic, or in this case members are treated equally, if you've donated to the server you've done it as a good will, and a token, you get access to a convenient shop that sells a bit cheaper.... Who you think paid the first few bills? it wasn't donators I can assure you of that

To be fair George is established in the community, and this post isn't even about George.

If George went mad ran into a cop station, and killed everyone, then again when they spawned, I'm sure he'd get banned. But a lot of his videos are done with admin knowledge, or understanding from those involved.

Now, Go cry black death somewhere else please.

I apologize to the honest and hard working ppl in this community to talk like this.

But Outlaw267 fuck you, you got banned, so what? It was probably your fault anyways...leave our admins alone you fucking cunt and join other community if you don't like it here..

Wilco and other admins, we love you <3 (no homo)

I apologize to the honest and hard working ppl in this community to talk like this.

But Outlaw267 fuck you, you got banned, so what? It was probably your fault anyways...leave our admins alone you fucking cunt and join other community if you don't like it here..

Wilco and other admins, we love you <3 (no homo)
Yeah.. you're just an asshole too, M1kazZa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back