What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server loading screen

Edwago - R Henderson

So the loading screen seems very out of date now, even the old man has hair....

Suggestion, use some of the amazing photos coming through on the social media picture submitions post and make a slide show with maybe a slight zooming in animation, might be a nice change to come in with the crim update.

Im sure you have lots of talented people to do this, I am also happy to do it.

Small example of effects, I wouldnt use these photos.

https://imgur.com/Ofc423N

Last edited by a moderator:
I am all for showing off community photos but if it just ends up all cars its going to make RPUK look so generic on a new persons first click. 

I think a video maybe in the style of the new crim trailer but highlighting known people and such would be an interesting option.

Gives off more LOOK AT THE STORYS CREATED vibe

+1 we do need a new loading screen regardless.  

Video might be nice too, but if you look through the social media pics post they are not all of cars, they are little snips of peoples expierences, and could make a great loading screen. A video would be a lot of work and hard to change / add too.

Example of the picture transition I made for L&D, would obvs be a little slower but this is just demonstrating the kind of transitions

N6eSLTv.gif

Examples

image.png

VBTgIis.jpg

fmZEfDq.png

View attachment 20902

Last edited by a moderator:
I am all for showing off community photos but if it just ends up all cars its going to make RPUK look so generic on a new persons first click. 

I think a video maybe in the style of the new crim trailer but highlighting known people and such would be an interesting option.

Gives off more LOOK AT THE STORYS CREATED vibe

+1 we do need a new loading screen regardless.  
+1 To this!

I just threw together a little example of what I mean, I dont have access to the official music and logos so just went with what I could google xD

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Using the new forum section for this is brilliant. Actually a pretty good idea @Edwago - R Henderson - Who would have known 😁

@Archie

@Paint

Such a great idea! Can't believe you didn't think of this, get on it! 😄

I think this is a great idea, and also add some photos off known people IC! 

big +1 from me

Back