What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server Mini Games

Corrie Healy

Unlinked
The general idea of this suggestion is to give places for players to mix with one another in a fun way that would not be illegal or anything bad but something to pass the time so people don't get bored. 

A few ideas I had was for certain activities that where present in past GTA games that could be added to the server.

Mini Games such as;
Pool
Snooker
Darts
Bowling
Tennis
Golf
Boxing
Chess
Shooting (shooting a pistol or rifle)

I understand that certain activities such as boxing tend to take place as a server event now and again, but it might be a good addition to one of the gyms.

For example, players could spar with one another before a large boxing event in order to increase their strength or power so that it might improve their chances of winning the event or so that they might win a street fight quicker.

Or players might use the gun range with a pistol or rifle they have obtained the appropriate certs from the police service to use in a shooting event that is planned?

Other activities such as chess or pool might be used to pass time or to add something to do for a gang/players while they are at their home/base or give a purpose for a pub to encourage players to visit certain establishments, or players could place bets on who might win. 

If these or some are already implemented (on a permanent basis) please say below and ill edit to take them away. Also pleases leave a comment (before down/up voting) so that I can gage the idea of what players think? 

Note: I also understand that certain things might be impossible to add but I just threw anything I thought about on. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I strongly agree with some more past times

This server is perfect for these exact activities. Most other servers have these but dont ever get used. However RPUK is different with the pure rp aspect of it i surely believe there will be much rp around each of these.

+1

Back