What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server Not responding for me

Charles Crawford

Hello, so a few minutes I came back from dinner, has I was launch arma3 i noticed that the server is not on my fav list, went to search it manualy, still couldn't find it so decided to restart my computer went to the forums clicked on Experience the Altis Life and nothing, went to Official Servers clicked on the server 1 to join and it stated that Server was not responding, could anyone help me out on what I should do?

Steam is having a few issues, so likely the server browser is too.

Had same problem here. Steam had some server issues, should be fixed by now. Try to restart Steam.

image.png

We are aware of the current issues regarding the connection to our servers. The  main reason seems to be that the steam server are currently having a heart attack. Everything should fix itself when the steam servers do.

Well thats a strange if you guys are having that problem, I still can see other servers except RPUK, and the server is still up and running, some friends of mine are in it, I find it strange only a few cant join

We are aware of the current issues regarding the connection to our servers. The  main reason seems to be that the steam server are currently having a heart attack. Everything should fix itself when the steam servers do.
Ok, will do thanks

Well thats a strange if you guys are having that problem, I still can see other servers except RPUK, and the server is still up and running, some friends of mine are in it, I find it strange only a few cant join
Anyone that quits and tries to join the server will have the issue you, me and everyone else are having, a connecting issue wouldn't effect people that are already connected to the server. 

Back