What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server Password?

Greeny908

I tried to join the server via the Arma 3 client, and it prompted me with a password box. I tried searching online but couldn't find it, so I left it empty and hoped for the best (which didn't work). For some reason joining the server through this website doesn't work. Does anyone know the password or any other way to connect?

Open arma no need for the launcher 

af605148d1bc17a73e4e69387f3f17fa.jpg

2>click on servers

3> click the tab at the top that says internet  https://gyazo.com/2fd00963a200d9a352f93c62d6f7de98 

4then type roleplay.co.uk (you want #1 server) enjoy

also there is only room for one GREENY on this Island haha

@GR33NY xD you get to be the one who knocks then I guess

But that is exactly what I did, and it prompted me for a password. Did it not do the same to you?

tbh the only reason it would need a password is if it was whitelisted, and this server is not, so no one should get one 

You made sure that its not the dev server or the training server and it is infact the actually Roleplay.co.uk #1 server?

When the server is about to restart it will become locked this is to prevent players from getting stuck on the loading screen when the server goes down

Never had an issue loading in that way matey like Mr Gray said make sure it is server 1 and not the dev test server that will ask for pw 

Ps I will come knocking haha 

@Mr Gray It was server 1, the dev one didn't even show as an option. It's fixed now, I can join without a password, but for some reason it's loading up Tanoa instead of Altis

Back