What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server Slots

Ghillie pT

Currently there are at least 5 people waiting for slots, and there are over 7 police spots open, considering sunday is a prime time and there are still cop spaces left, this is extremely annoying as they are going to waste

I share those views and will work into doing something about this in the coming days.

Is it also possible to kick people for being idle, especially when they just sit in the lobby and dont actually enter the game.

I was thinking about this today I believe the should be as many slots as there are spaces in the server... I.e: there are 20 cops slots and 50 civ spots so there would be 70 spots to get everyone on

That used to be the case (Or something similar) but the server gets flooded with trolls and non-cops but then no cops can get in to sort them out. Maybe 15 slots reserved for cops but then they can get more if civ slots are available..

I did notice something weird (you probably have seen it) the server say max players 80/80 but when your in the select character(cop or civ) i saw up to 100 players.

Back