What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server Statuses - CLICK HERE TO JOIN S1.

Steph

Queen.
Ladies and Gentleman as you know there are some problems with the Server atm.​
We are trying our best to fix this.​
Thanks for your attention. :)
♥​

STATUS​
 ​
TS: DOWN
SERVER 1: ONLINE - DIRECT CONNECT @ SERVER.ALTISLIFE.CO.UK:3102
SERVER 2: DOWN (DECIDED TO STAY OFFLINE FOR NIGHT)
 ​

SERVER 2??? What about the Event tonight

Wilco's 30th Birthday and the server's are all going down.. well, happy birthday Wilco lol

The event will occur as normal.

It's supposed to be on Server 2, so it will go up here in an hour? Who will get whitelisted? who will not?
Everyone will be whitelisted that applied.

me and my friends cant find servers, all there unless altis.life.uk 1! I allready flushed dns, reset router and nothing, it seems server problem! all other servers are there

Last edited by a moderator:
Then your not using the arma 3 default ports, nothing we can do for you.

me and my friends cant find servers, all there unless altis.life.uk 1! I allready flushed dns, reset router and nothing, it seems server problem! all other servers are there
Have you tried 'remoting' to the address? On your 'Multiplayer' menu at the bottom right, click 'Remote', insert '37.187.154.23' in the address and put the port as '3102'. Click 'OK' and you shall see it, if not you best speak with Harry Potter. 

same for me cant find server , just have some patients and it will be sorted, 

i have the same problem its a country port issue and its nothing you really can do about it, 

GLHF m8 

// Chef Inspector ziN 

Unfortunately it will be the same setup on the Hobo Royale event tonight, we are not cancelling because some is mad at the community just because they have reverted to doing illegal things.

If your behind a router/firewall etc make sure its not port forwarding, if it is then thats your reason.

Back