What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server Update - 18/03/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
No updates to the main 80 slot server today.

I am still working on the automated server restart messages but have been unable to test out the updated script as the server has not been empty yet!

*I am not complaining the growth we have experienced over the last week is a sign all of us who have been here from the starts hard work is paying off so a quick thank you to the police and the rebels and the regular civs that have stuck with so far!*

So I have gone out and acquired with some of your very much appreciated donations Altis Life UK Server 2! Which is a 40 slot server which will mainly be used for Development but can be put online on weekends when the other server is filled as it links upto the same database.

I might not be around much on server 1 over the next few nights while I work on the dev server, I will be on Teamspeak if you need me or alternatively contact Asdrubael

Wilco

Nope the server will always run the latest version of Arma 3

There was a new release today (20/03/2014) and the server has just been updated so you will find your steam will update your arma if you shut it down and reopen it and arma.

When i join the server and update the mission file, i begin downloading but i get kicked for lobby idling for too long so i can never download it in time. Is there any other way to recieve the mission file and i can but it in my files myself?

The lobby idle-time is currently set to five minutes. Chances are, if your ping, computer speed and/or network bandwidth is so poor that you can't download an 18MB file from our server in five minutes, you're going to have a pretty rotten time playing this mission, even if you do manage to download it. Really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back