What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server Wipe - Keep existing factions/GANGS/Major Businesses

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:

Reset the server do how it was Day 1. Everyone resets, Cars, Bank everything.

Detailed Suggestion:

Oh boy i can already smell how many downvotes this is going to get but here goes. 

I think the server should have a complete wipe. Everyones bank account reset to new character levels. Everyones cars gone, houses, guns, all of it.

With the imports being forced to be removed this seems like a pretty fair option to everyone involved, yes everyone grinded and will be surely pissed off at losing there stuff but it will actually give people a motivation to roleplay and grind for again. In addition to this there wont be anywere as much gun crime as there was and the guns should also be made harder to make and have a stronger focus on melee combat, how it was pre gang update. 

The police/Gruppe6,

To add to this suggestion I would propose for all police other than firearms and MOCU, to lose their firearms and just be restricted to tasers and other less than lethal equipment. Avante Guarde and the rearming of police can be a contigency measure for when everything gets really bad again, but then at least we can get back to the core roots of a british themed server.

The Pros:

• Everyones reset Fair to everyone
  • Focus more on grinding again
  • More roleplay as not everyone is in a all gunfights 24/7
  • Less worry about the import issue

The Cons:

• People will get salty and leave the server
  • People will get annoyed about losing their stuff they worked hard for.

Yes the population will decline for a while but it just allows for more focused areas of RP and not the cluster it can be when the server is constantly full. People will trickle back in, and should help RPUK become what it used to be again. IMO Yearly wipes should be a thing.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Yes EVERYTHING

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I just add, without gangs the server will still live on. They aren't a core feature to the server, the server thrived before and after the gang update that added them. Before you say that gangs produce most of the RP on the server, the last time I was actually dealing with a gang as Police, they wiped the entire police force after a few words spoken. When dealing with another gang, as a criminal it ends the exact same way. I'd much rather roleplay with The Occult, Bingle and Low level crims. 

Without this gangs will become even more dead, (if possible) and without a gang the rest of the server is pointless, likewise if you lost all police or all civs

Last edited by a moderator:
A reminder to all players that are participating in this thread. Keep it civil and keep it on topic. If you can’t do that, don’t participate, otherwise staff will have to get involved.

Back