What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server

Cool

TankMeister
Am I the only one that is really bored playing on the server these days? Its always the same. Rob the bank. Get VDMed or get gold. Spend money on houses and gear. Rob the bank. Get VDMed or get gold. Spend money.
This is the only current activity that I found just a bit of fun. I know there is others, but after doing them 1000 times that pretty boring as well. The thing I used to enjoy was roleplaying.

On this new map its really hard to meet players. The only place I meet people is around the bank and the trolls in Pyrgos trying to get money. The map is just way too big. The rebel zone have been made so small so the safe area is so big now. And the slots are reduced to 70 players. More space for less players. I really miss the old map. I wish we could get the old map and then just keep in the new features. I cant keep playing how the server is now. I am bored when I am playing. And when I try to roleplay I go to jail due to metagaming or get VDMed or RDMed by a troller. The level of roleplay on the server have fallen so much over the last weeks that I am considering to change server.

If we wanted to improve the server I got a couple Ideas on how to do it.

- Completely restructure the police force. New Higher command new training program that sets focus on roleplay.

- Make it harder to get guns. Set the price higher and make the cops pay full price for guns as well

- Old map back

- Make it harder to get in the police force

- More tight rules and inform people about the rules better

- Fix the massive lagg

- More server slots

- Restructure of the map. Maybe make the WEST side rebel zone or something for a change.

- Stop making "Coming soon" stuff and make deadlines instead

- Be more active in the "report a player" section to stop rulebreakers faster

- Be more active in the "Comp request" section to make new people like the admins better

- Generally being more friendly to new players on the server. Instead of insulting them then help then. If people ask for something in side chat then help them. I see loads of people just hating in side

- Have more admins ingame. Something like people speaking in side is AMAZINGLY annoying. 

Last edited by a moderator:
- Completely restructure the police force. New Higher command new training program that sets focus on roleplay. - like the idea of rp traning. maratek is good as CSI as he is active but mitch i never see..i would say somone like crazyone. also there needs the be a vote my police high ups to remove some police

- Make it harder to get guns. Set the price higher and make the cops pay full price for guns as well - cops pay yes, but its a high price for guns as it is especially for rebels. it only use to cost 25k for mxm balack

- Old map back - i like the new one

- Make it harder to get in the police force - yes yes yes

- More tight rules and inform people about the rules better - agreed

- Fix the massive lagg - most certainly 

- More server slots - nah 90 is enough  it would case more lag

- Restructure of the map. Maybe make the east side rebel zone or something for a change. - nah

-

Stop making "Coming soon" stuff and make deadlines instead - lol yes

- Be more active in the "report a player" section to stop rulebreakers faster - thats a must

- Be more active in the "Comp request" section to make new people like the admins better - for somone people if they loose all there items they just give up as its boring starting from the bottom 

- Generally being more friendly to new players on the server. Instead of insulting them then help then. If people ask for something in side chat then help them. I see loads of people just hating in side - it is annoying there people asking but yes i agree

- Have more admins ingame. Something like people speaking in side is AMAZINGLY annoying. yes

- Old map back
with the old map, about 60% were used, and we didnt have our beloved town, Pyrgos.

- Fix the massive lagg
- More server slots

those two doesnt work

- Restructure of the map. Maybe make the east side rebel zone or something for a change.
was on the east side before 4.0

- Generally being more friendly to new players on the server. Instead of insulting them then help then. If people ask for something in side chat then help them. I see loads of people just hating in side

A lot of the new players feeling not welcome is both play and insulting, yes agree with the insulting, but also players who rob everyone, bad roleplay, dickheads and gangs who fuck up for the new players is things that also effects them.

Something like people speaking in side is AMAZINGLY annoying. 

agreed, but, just record them and report them

Hard to see the point of your post book sorry. You are just commenting my ideas or whats going on? I can't really tell

And the slots are reduced to 70 players. More space for less players. 
I prefer it when it is at 70 players I had really nice fps when playing last night, but I played today and I lagged because of the 90 server slots.

And what is this shit. Come on guys don't mess about on the forums as well...
i made a wrong post i was editing it..just put a letter till i edited it...sorry

Giving my opinion on your ideas, hard to see?
You just cleaned it up mate. Im not stupid. Before it was very messy... But whatever.

And about the reporting also said the post. There goes like 1-2 months before people get their ban and by then they are properly not even playing anymore. So reporting gets more or less useless

I prefer it when it is at 70 players I had really nice fps when playing last night, but I played today and I lagged because of the 90 server slots.
Yes but before the map was like half the size of what it is now and now we got 10 less players around. I just prefered a map where you would meet players fairly often, but thanks for your opinion. 

Too large map and to be honest this police/rebel thing it feels like when there  no or little cops on the cops that come in play rebel. We cant even rob the bank after midnight server restart because its not 5 cops online but there is alot of cops on teamspeak.

As a cop to cover this large area and there is like 10-11 cops online its gonna be tough.

I think the rebel/ police thing was to keep the veteranplayers on the server but i liked it more when there just a policeforce that couldnt switch.

Carcas

Yes but before the map was like half the size of what it is now and now we got 10 less players around. I just prefered a map where you would meet players fairly often, but thanks for your opinion. 
Yes I know what you mean I also enjoyed the old map but I am getting used to this new map, I don`t see as many players as I did before.

Edit, we have 90 slots, thought we still only had 70

After the 5.0 patch there will be less VDM tho, and the new bank rules states that vdm is not allowed inside the bank anymore.
"3. VDM is still a ban-able offence, this is a server rule so also apply's to the bank robbery."

Too large map and to be honest this police/rebel thing it feels like when there  no or little cops on the cops that come in play rebel. We cant even rob the bank after midnight server restart because its not 5 cops online but there is alot of cops on teamspeak.

As a cop to cover this large area and there is like 10-11 cops online its gonna be tough.

I think the rebel/ police thing was to keep the veteranplayers on the server but i liked it more when there just a policeforce that couldnt switch.

Carcas

before this there were 2 many cops online at times tho.

Well, we just had a server crash that we are looking into now. But I can confirm that we are back online now. We are investigating the issue.

Am I the only one that is really bored playing on the server these days? Its always the same. Rob the bank. Get VDMed or get gold. Spend money on houses and gear. Rob the bank. Get VDMed or get gold. Spend money.

This is the only current activity that I found just a bit of fun. I know there is others, but after doing them 1000 times that pretty boring as well. The thing I used to enjoy was roleplaying.

On this new map its really hard to meet players. The only place I meet people is around the bank and the trolls in Pyrgos trying to get money. The map is just way too big. The rebel zone have been made so small so the safe area is so big now. And the slots are reduced to 70 players. More space for less players. I really miss the old map. I wish we could get the old map and then just keep in the new features. I cant keep playing how the server is now. I am bored when I am playing. And when I try to roleplay I go to jail due to metagaming or get VDMed or RDMed by a troller. The level of roleplay on the server have fallen so much over the last weeks that I am considering to change server.

If we wanted to improve the server I got a couple Ideas on how to do it.

- Completely restructure the police force. New Higher command new training program that sets focus on roleplay.

Would love too, though it would cause problems that you are not aware of.

- Make it harder to get guns. Set the price higher and make the cops pay full price for guns as well

Cops will be paying for gear and equipment very soon.

- Old map back

I like to new one it's fun and there is lots to do

- Make it harder to get in the police force

Agreed, though the police force needs filling pray tell how do you balance that I would love to know.

- More tight rules and inform people about the rules better

All rules are published on the website please check frequently

- Fix the massive lag

This is a Bohemia it is well documented thoughi. Know it's being worked on

- More server slots

It's a balencing act between what is needed and what can cope it will get better trust me.

- Restructure of the map. Maybe make the WEST side rebel zone or something for a change.

I've been here for a while and the map is constantly changing who knows what will happen.

- Stop making "Coming soon" stuff and make deadlines instead

Perhaps though deadlines in themselves cause problems.

- Be more active in the "report a player" section to stop rulebreakers faster

Coming soon ;) but on a serious note admins at each level have there jobs.

- Be more active in the "Comp request" section to make new people like the admins better

Yup I have been getting behind I will work on that.

That comes from a purely rebel/civilian perspective cops deal with everyone based on there merits or crimes perhaps you could take time off doing the above activities and go meet new people.

- Have more admins ingame. Something like people speaking in side is AMAZINGLY annoying.
I am in game at least 12 hours a day on teamspeak more than that it takes two seconds too kick someone let me know as we do not hear people on the police side I will warn them if not they will be kicked (hopefully with a tempest full of drugs they will lose in the progress)

Wish I could figure out how to change colors on the ipad to highlight my responses.

Well the time that admins are on the teamspeak don't really matter in my eyes. When you type to an admin then just to get a response takes 1-3 hours if you even get an answer

Well the time that admins are on the teamspeak don't really matter in my eyes. When you type to an admin then just to get a response takes 1-3 hours if you even get an answer
Well, most of the time you have contacted me the response time is less than 1-2 minutes..

Well, most of the time you have contacted me the response time is less than 1-2 minutes..
"Most of the time". Yes you did it the first 2-5 times I wrote. The last 2 times I didn't even get a response

Back