What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Servers stuck 119/120

I think thats for an admin if he needs to respond to a hacker etc

119 is the new limit... our headless client takes the 120th slot (that's a big factor why the server performance has improved recently)

Of course Game tracker does not recognize the client as its connecting from the server so will only show 119.

Last edited by a moderator:
119 is the new limit... our headless client takes the 120th slot (that's a big factor why the server performance has improved recently)

Of course Game tracker does not recognize the client as its connecting from the server so will only show 119.

Whatever that means xD I feel so dumb sometimes.

would this be ALUK__HC who keeps disconnecting and connecting?

@Wilco Im trying to join the server and when i spam Enter for some time i get the scree as i am connecting and the i get the message "Connecting failed". Its really annoying because it pops up very often. Any idea how to deal with this?

@Wilco Im trying to join the server and when i spam Enter for some time i get the scree as i am connecting and the i get the message "Connecting failed". Its really annoying because it pops up very often. Any idea how to deal with this?
It means that someone else has managed to connect before you, probably doing the same thing, more than likely having a lower latency.

(At least, I think).

Theres no way someone's connecting every 3-5 secs :(

You'd be surprised, there are lots of people spamming enter. If it's happening more often than not then it may be another issue, but I usually find it happens once or twice to me every now and again and then i get in.

You'd be surprised, there are lots of people spamming enter. If it's happening more often than not then it may be another issue, but I usually find it happens once or twice to me every now and again and then i get in.
You're lucky! Its really bad for me, i get it almost every time i press enter. Its the most annoying shit ever

Back