What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Service Vehicle Parking at City Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff

Investor
Investor
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief Summary:

Enable Service Vehicles the ability to park either at City Hall or across the road at the Police Station

Detailed Suggestion:

Quite often whilst at Court, it gets interrupted with Police/G6 or NHS cars getting stolen/locked picked or damaged. I suggest that we either make the ability for service cars to be parked at City Hall or the Police Station (I think Rockford Hills) across the road. 

Service Vehicles I suggest would include:

G6 Vehicles,

Police Vehicles,

NHS/Fire Vehicles.

We should allow Service Vehicles to be parked.

The Pros:

- This would be a QOL improvement for these essential services,

- Stop interrupting court sessions,

- Stop outside of City Hall looking so messy with a lot of cars unable to be parked,

- Stop folk like G6 getting stranded when cars are stolen/dumped,

The Cons:

- Perhaps, it would stop an additional chance for someone to steal a service car. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?

- Although it may prevent an additional chance to steal a car/get equipment I do not believe that this would in turn affect the balance of server and in turn think it would be a QOL improvement for those involved a lot with court such as G6.

- Could balance out with the underground garage at the Police Station could be made into an interior so cars may not be parked but more secure the LC69 software, that way its somewhat expensive to break into & cops get a dispatch for disturbance like life envador BUT not impossible for civs.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a GTA Police Station underground thingy there. Maybe make an interior there? It should be able to be broken into using LC69 software, that way its somewhat expensive to break into & cops get a dispatch. BUT not impossible!

There is a GTA Police Station underground thingy there. Maybe make an interior there? It should be able to be broken into using LC69 software, that way its somewhat expensive to break into & cops get a dispatch. BUT not impossible!
Suggestion adapted to suit this as I quite like the idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible idea, John & John won't be able to use the City Hall as a place to get free G6 & Police cars.

This is actually a good idea please add it +1

After the last court cases of Lost MC and Connor where there was a big presence of police we again have seen that people cannot keep their hands to themselves and 1 or 2 officers will have to draw the short end of the stick and have to spend long periods of time watching cars and dealing with your daily idiots that attempt to gain attention by annoying police. (Namely by trying to steal the cars)

This suggestion fixes most of the issue and allows for a better security to be ran and/or even relief the job entirely so they can enjoy the courtcase if they want without burdening someone else with the icky job.

+1 from me! Fantastic idea and like the others have stated this would free up other officers at likes of court cases 🙂

Brief Summary:

Enable Service Vehicles the ability to park either at City Hall or across the road at the Police Station

Detailed Suggestion:

Quite often whilst at Court, it gets interrupted with Police/G6 or NHS cars getting stolen/locked picked or damaged. I suggest that we either make the ability for service cars to be parked at City Hall or the Police Station (I think Rockford Hills) across the road. 

Service Vehicles I suggest would include:

G6 Vehicles,

Police Vehicles,

NHS/Fire Vehicles.

We should allow Service Vehicles to be parked.

The Pros:

- This would be a QOL improvement for these essential services,

- Stop interrupting court sessions,

- Stop outside of City Hall looking so messy with a lot of cars unable to be parked,

- Stop folk like G6 getting stranded when cars are stolen/dumped,

The Cons:

- Perhaps, it would stop an additional chance for someone to steal a service car. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?

- Although it may prevent an additional chance to steal a car/get equipment I do not believe that this would in turn affect the balance of server and in turn think it would be a QOL improvement for those involved a lot with court such as G6.

- Could balance out with the underground garage at the Police Station could be made into an interior so cars may not be parked but more secure the LC69 software, that way its somewhat expensive to break into & cops get a dispatch for disturbance like life envador BUT not impossible for civs.
Yes I agree that a service vehicle should be parked the same as normal, it is ridiculous the amount of people i see driving police vehicles when there is a court case

This has been done for a future update

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back