What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Settings

Greasy

Unlinked
Now I know it isn't just me who is facing this problem, but it's becoming extremely annoying. Everytime I load Arma 3, my settings are automatically reverted back to my old settings, meaning I have to change them back to how I want them everytime I load the game. I haven't always had this problem, but it started around the time I installed Apex. If you have any suggestions on how to fix this it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

This worked for me;

1. Start the ARMA3 Launcher2. Navigate to Parameters3. Click on the Advanced tab4. Under Advanced select the tick next to Profile Path and fill in a path that you know exists. (I created a directory on my C drive, but it should work with any existing directory)5. Start the game

This worked for me;

1. Start the ARMA3 Launcher2. Navigate to Parameters3. Click on the Advanced tab4. Under Advanced select the tick next to Profile Path and fill in a path that you know exists. (I created a directory on my C drive, but it should work with any existing directory)5. Start the game
I'll give this a go, thanks!

Back